PDA

View Full Version : League Supplement in today's Mirror

deise deserter
09/04/2003, 8:56 AM
Overall not too bad. Had a quick read over on the way to work. Noel is still down as Limerick manager (print deadlines, I assume caused this) and Stephen O'Flynn was named as our "Main Man."

Three other Limerick players made it into the magazine outside of the Limerick Section. Anyone else spot them yet? Only one is clearly identifiable. Who can name the other two??

gael353
09/04/2003, 1:34 PM
Ive been waiting for that suppliment for two weeks now to see the ****e in it. Well let me start my rant by saying that the green kit is gone after only one season. It seems our commercial manager was pulling my leg when he said we would have three kits for the season. We still have the same crappy crest which is totally bewildering and i also noticed that we have no sponsor???? maybe a typo but i was told weeks and weeks ago we had Charlotte Quey again by the chairman and others on the committee. Im laughing at the job "someone" did on scanning a white jersey onto O'Flynn, oh the things they try! Oh and the Limerick players Deise....Bobby Ryan on four occasions i think, ammmm Ross Cosgrove, oh did u say two or more??? Tommy Lynch....John White and is it Heffernan on the Waterford Page, Paul Finucane on the Queenstown page...lol that was the day we got Hill sent off and look at the picture of him boiling over all ready lol!!!!! Oh roll on Wednesday week!

deise deserter
09/04/2003, 1:38 PM
Gael 353 - you're right about the jerseys - very bad that we didn't have the sponsors. We were told at the meeting with John Purcell that they had agreed to pay but had yet to give up all the money if I remember correctly.

It seems the club though have decided against the green jersey. Pity it could have been good if they had put in some effort.

gael353
09/04/2003, 1:52 PM
are you at work at all?? jesus lad at least im not on till later! do u know what i love about this everything we type is beaing read by the committee and the players so a big hello to all the lads and details of each players contracts will be posted here soon lol!

sadloserkid
10/04/2003, 11:14 AM
Hmmm... well-intentioned but disappointing I think.

deise deserter
10/04/2003, 11:17 AM
Ahem ... Gael 353 - please use the secret code in future BTW.
;)