PDA

View Full Version : Shels Sat Night

Rams-07
20/08/2007, 8:22 PM
WHAT ARE YOUR THOGHTS LADS..I`M GOING FOR A 2 NIL WIN...WILL BE A THOUGH MATCH..SHELS PLAYING WELL AT THE MOMENT BUT WITH CUMMINS,DAVIN & KEARNEY BACK I CANT SEE US LOSING...:ball:

pineapple stu
20/08/2007, 10:00 PM
Turn Off Your Caps!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marco
20/08/2007, 10:08 PM
Turn Off Your Caps!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we have a Shels thread allready!:rolleyes:

MojoPin
21/08/2007, 1:40 AM
the poster for the shels game is top class...... in fairness its prob the first professional looking thing the club has ever produced....... we need to plaster the town in them....

bellavistaman
21/08/2007, 7:49 AM
in fairness its prob the first professional looking thing the club has ever produced..

:D:D:D,

bellavistaman
21/08/2007, 11:03 AM
By the way i think it will be a very tricky game, could well possibly be a draw, nil all. But ill go with Rams one nil, another late goal by Cummins.

don ramo
21/08/2007, 11:22 AM
ill go for 2 nil, for rams davin and reily to score, a win against them is vital they will be one of the hardest teams to play outside ourselves, harps and dundalk, so i hope we don't drop points to anyone thats not in the race, obviously its teams like this that can decide the order of the top three, lets make sure were top and let them beat the others,

cmon the rams

thegafferman
21/08/2007, 12:53 PM
this is a must win game to keep the pressure on dundalk and more especially harps who are comming like a train..... will take one nil now and run.....!

drinkfeckarse
21/08/2007, 3:15 PM
Very important to get a win in this game to keep the momentum going. The small break is never good when you are in great form but hopefully they can produce the goods yet again and get the result required.

I'm confident a 2-0 win will be the outcome and that'll send a great message to Dundalk etc that the pressure is water off a ducks back.

Marco
21/08/2007, 9:11 PM
the poster for the shels game is top class...... in fairness its prob the first professional looking thing the club has ever produced....... we need to plaster the town in them....

I can do this for the rest of the home games, all yee have to do is print a copy off and post it up somewhere plz. Has anyone seen the shop down town, posters look well, very visable to everyone passing.Also I have hot off the press Ramblers Colour poster ... cost 1euro each, money will go towards flags or something.

bellavistaman
21/08/2007, 9:13 PM
Also I have hot off the press Ramblers Colour poster ... cost 1euro each, money will go towards flags or something.

Where do we purchase?

And how do you plan to go about gettin the Dinner Dance thing advertised, and im sure the web master will throw it on the website too.

Marco
21/08/2007, 9:20 PM
Where do purchase?

I will have a small table in the ground on Sat nite, you can see them on da window down town, also we have half time dancers, smallies half time game and teams from USA, Macroom & Fermoy visiting also.

bellavistaman
21/08/2007, 9:28 PM
I will have a small table in the ground on Sat nite, you can see them on da window down town, also we have half time dancers, smallies half time game and teams from USA, Macroom & Fermoy visiting also.

Very good see you then.
how do you plan to go about gettin the Dinner Dance thing advertised, and im sure the web master will throw it on the website too.

Rams-07
21/08/2007, 9:53 PM
Posters look very well Marco even seen one in Cobh Golf Club tonight..
Window displays looks great also...might be worth havin a chat with commodore hotel they have an empty window (where off licence used to be) they might let you use..the more the merrier i say

Comic Book Guy
21/08/2007, 11:00 PM
Fair play Marco if we don't get a decent crowd on Saturday then I don't know what else the club can do?
I think it will be a hard game on Saturday night and three points will be great.
Forza Rams

bellavistaman
22/08/2007, 8:14 PM
Any update on the health of the Ollie Byrne?

Marco
22/08/2007, 9:40 PM
Posters look very well Marco even seen one in Cobh Golf Club tonight..
Window displays looks great also...might be worth havin a chat with commodore hotel they have an empty window (where off licence used to be) they might let you use..the more the merrier i say

Will do it would be a good spot, soccer fans dont play golf! Haven't heard anything yet on Ollie Byrne, and yes we could do with a good crowd to get behind the team, this is a big big game, in fact they all are now this time of year, I will go for a 1-0 win, 3 points is 3 points and thats all we need, hate these breaks between games. weather is good for the game so tell yer friends.

ramladies
22/08/2007, 11:09 PM
should try use the old video shop down top of the hill for posters it was used for the community draw so why not for ramblers matches.maddens looks great too by the way.

bellavistaman
23/08/2007, 7:16 AM
Will do it would be a good spot, soccer fans dont play golf! Haven't heard anything yet on Ollie Byrne, and yes we could do with a good crowd to get behind the team, this is a big big game, in fact they all are now this time of year, I will go for a 1-0 win, 3 points is 3 points and thats all we need, hate these breaks between games. weather is good for the game so tell yer friends.

The break came at a awful time for us i think. I think your spot on from now on every game will be massive for the team. With the way harps are storming behind us and dundalk so close we have to play every game as if its a cup final, all or nothing, the odd occasion settling for the draw. Should be a increase in crowd alright i reckon.

should try use the old video shop down top of the hill for posters it was used for the community draw so why not for ramblers matches.maddens looks great too by the way.

Thats a good shout alright, it would be a very busy spot too so definitily get a few looks. Maddens is looking very good too, well done.

bellavistaman
23/08/2007, 7:35 AM
Says on the echo kieran o'reillys out this game, but on official suspensions list from fai it doesnt mention him.
Says brosnan is still with rams though.

luka
23/08/2007, 8:16 AM
The break came at a awful time for us i think. I think your spot on from now on every game will be massive for the team. With the way harps are storming behind us and dundalk so close we have to play every game as if its a cup final, all or nothing, the odd occasion settling for the draw. Should be a increase in crowd alright i reckon.

There should be no settling for a draw at this stage. Basically the league is Ramblers to lose now.

bellavistaman
23/08/2007, 9:00 AM
Well the odd tough game, like dundalk away draw was great result, draw away in harps wouldnt bee the worst, but should be setting out for points. All depends where we are in build up to game

luka
23/08/2007, 9:06 AM
I'm sure Henderson knows the importance of every game thats coming and has no doubt relayed the same to his players. They should all be treated like Cup Finals from now on in and take the club back to where it belongs!!

Rams-07
23/08/2007, 9:19 AM
Remember what happened aftr the last break...we got hammered by Douglas Hall in cuo..and if my memory serves me right (old age) the same happened last year so hope we will have learnt from it...still go for a 2nil win

bellavistaman
23/08/2007, 12:22 PM
There should be no settling for a draw at this stage. Basically the league is Ramblers to lose now.

what i meant was we cant expect the team to win every game left this season, possible,but way too much a ask