PDA

View Full Version : Galway Utd Vs. Sligo Rovers

feo123
20/08/2007, 3:44 PM
How are ye looking for this one? How have ye been playin and what do ye expect from the game?

cant wait to beat ye again :p

geezer
20/08/2007, 5:53 PM
forward to seeing this full back yee have coleman. The GUST Chief executive is coleman too i wonder is it the same man.
Sligo look very impressive at the min, but if we can build on the UCD performance it could be a good night. My suggestion for TC is fly in to a few tackles early, take a few yellow cards and "welcome" some of the sligo middle & front men to terryland and see how yee handle it with a crowd buzzing from the off

feo123
20/08/2007, 11:26 PM
no bother to us

gufct
21/08/2007, 8:24 AM
I dont want to tempt fate but lets just say I think we have found the passion and guts to turn over any team. Sligo should be just worrying about tonight first.

Only1Rovers
21/08/2007, 4:45 PM
forward to seeing this full back yee have coleman. The GUST Chief executive is coleman too i wonder is it the same man.
Sligo look very impressive at the min, but if we can build on the UCD performance it could be a good night. My suggestion for TC is fly in to a few tackles early, take a few yellow cards and "welcome" some of the sligo middle & front men to terryland and see how yee handle it with a crowd buzzing from the off

I'd say you'd get a good reaction outta the likes of Boyd and Ventre if some of the Galway lads start flying into tackles early.

Is Danny suspended for this game?

Tir Oilean
21/08/2007, 6:14 PM
My suggestion for TC is fly in to a few tackles early, take a few yellow cards and "welcome" some of the sligo middle & front men to terryland

I reckon twud be just our luck to have a good ref that wouldnt tolerate the **** that twomney did from Waterford then we'd pay for those early tackles.

sligoman
21/08/2007, 10:47 PM
Is Danny suspended for this game?Yes, no harm.