PDA

View Full Version : Germany and Cyprus tickets

Pages : [1] 2

yablazer
20/08/2007, 12:48 PM
Anyone heard anything from FAI about tix for these games yet? i cant remember if we had to apply for them at the same time as we applied for the wales and slovakia tickets... if so wel prob just get invoiced. Any info?

KildareRed
20/08/2007, 12:51 PM
They will invoice us for both matches in the next few weeks i would say.

RogerMilla
20/08/2007, 2:52 PM
not too far away now surely

AidoM
20/08/2007, 3:14 PM
They will invoice us for both matches in the next few weeks i would say.

In typical FAI fashion they will probably send them out the week of the double header to be returned by the Friday after the Czech match :mad:

KoemansCC
20/08/2007, 6:12 PM
In typical FAI fashion they will probably send them out the week of the double header to be returned by the Friday after the Czech match :mad:

I had the exact same thought....

citizenerased
21/08/2007, 9:00 PM
yeah...what genius in the FAI did after the san marino game..id say they got some ear bashing.. myself included

casso36
23/08/2007, 11:13 AM
After getting a letter from the FAI responding to my complaint over our seats for last game's, telling me that i have been allocated new seats, the letter also stated that invoice will be sent out next week, that was a bleeding week ago!!:D

casso36
23/08/2007, 11:14 AM

Hope that flag is not all creased!!!:D

paul_oshea
23/08/2007, 11:53 AM
right, im going to send my good friend mary an email.

AidoM
23/08/2007, 12:17 PM
Hope that flag is not all creased!!!:D

The only creases in it are from my ironing of it :p :D

gspain
24/08/2007, 9:23 AM
Invoice in early September apparently. I rang regarding my away tickets earlier this week and then had the horrible thought that maybe I'd missed my invoice for the home games.

AidoM
24/08/2007, 11:42 AM
Very helpful girl from ticket office :) rang me back this morning. She said that invoices would be coming out next week and if I hadn't received it before departure for double header to give them a ring. So it would appear that the lesson has been learned.

michaelguineys
24/08/2007, 12:07 PM
right, im going to send my good friend mary an email.

Marys on holidays, tried her yesterday!!

Dotsy
24/08/2007, 12:44 PM
Emma Flynn in the ticket office is very helpful also.

Dotsy
27/08/2007, 9:48 AM
According to my wife the invoice for these games arrived in the post today.:)

DeNiro
27/08/2007, 9:54 AM
Yeh invoice arrived today.

KildareRed
27/08/2007, 5:55 PM
You can now pay online. Its about time

viagogo
27/08/2007, 6:41 PM
Am trying to pay online but the password FAI sent me is not working. Anybody else having difficulties?

scousedub
27/08/2007, 6:47 PM
Am trying to pay online but the password FAI sent me is not working. Anybody else having difficulties?

mine worked ok,make sure password is correct as it is case sensitive.

viagogo
27/08/2007, 7:32 PM
Got it sorted. took l for capital I in the password, should have been small l

soylent green
27/08/2007, 8:37 PM
You can now pay online. Its about time

Welcome progress from the FAI.

LeixlipRed
29/08/2007, 1:12 PM
Got it sorted. took l for capital I in the password, should have been small l

Spent twenty minutes today trying to log in. Seen your post and that solved it. Looks an awful lot like an I to me :o

KoemansCC
29/08/2007, 1:42 PM
Is there a deadline to have the tickets paid for? just asking as it was mailed it to the parents house....

AidoM
29/08/2007, 2:01 PM
Is there a deadline to have the tickets paid for? just asking as it was mailed it to the parents house....

The paper invoice has to be returned by Monday 3rd of September. Doesn't say when the money will be deducted from Credit Card (usually its about 2/3 weeks before game)

If you get the folks to open it :eek: and get your password etc you can pay on line. I'm not sure when it will be debited to your card using this, maybe others who have paid on line could help :confused:

KoemansCC
29/08/2007, 2:46 PM
Cheers for that, Ill be there Friday evening so I'll leave it until then...

el punter
02/09/2007, 7:45 AM
I'm having problems paying; getting a 'declined' on the card. I haven't blown the limit on it - honestly! Just wondering if anyone else is having similar problems before I begin the laborious process of contacting the bank, the FAI, loan shark, therapist etc.

EDIT

Got it sorted, problem was at the bank's end not the FAI's. Bualadh bos for the Merrion Square folk on getting this service up and running.

kev107
03/09/2007, 10:48 AM
Money deducted from my credit card over weekend

shanman2
03/09/2007, 3:03 PM
Lads if any of ye know anyone looking to sell tickets to either match will ye PM me.. Id be really greatfull.

the ox
03/09/2007, 3:46 PM
I'd also be very interested in tickets if anyone knows of any going...

reder
03/09/2007, 3:49 PM
Paid mine online and money was deducted last weekend. Easy peasy, the way it should be.

Armando
03/09/2007, 4:07 PM
Lads if any of ye know anyone looking to sell tickets to either match will ye PM me.. Id be really greatfull.

Ticket requests go here:

http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=68528

and here:

http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=68527

Real ale Madrid
04/09/2007, 9:41 AM
Anyone on the waiting list get any notification of tickets? On the waiting list myself and got tickets for Wales/Slovakia games.

Newryrep
04/09/2007, 10:17 AM
Anyone on the waiting list get any notification of tickets? On the waiting list myself and got tickets for Wales/Slovakia games.

Got notification last week and paid it on line. Phone the ticket office (probablly a bad time now) and quote your 'membership number' .

Schumi
04/09/2007, 11:51 AM
Anyone on the waiting list get any notification of tickets? On the waiting list myself and got tickets for Wales/Slovakia games.I thought you had to confirm that you wanted tickets for these at the same time as the Wales & Slovakia games?

Real ale Madrid
05/09/2007, 1:30 PM
I thought you had to confirm that you wanted tickets for these at the same time as the Wales & Slovakia games?

You did - and i did!

I was sitting on the hill last March - so id say i have to wait until the FAI hear back from the German and Cypriot FA's before i'll be offered anything! Fingers Crossed anyway.

Eire06
01/10/2007, 4:29 PM
Anyone get their tickets from the FAI yet??

Battery Rover
01/10/2007, 4:45 PM
Anyone get their tickets from the FAI yet??

Didn't get the 10 I get every match yet. Why does it take them so long to get a few tickets out? Rang twice today and all I got was an answering machine for the ticket office.

eirebhoy
01/10/2007, 5:11 PM
Didn't get the 10 I get every match yet. Why does it take them so long to get a few tickets out? Rang twice today and all I got was an answering machine for the ticket office.
I don't know what was up today. They didn't get back to me when I left a message on the answering machine. The girl at reception must have been fed up with me asking to get put through to the ticket office every half hour. It'd help if the extension she gave me was the right one. Not only that but the one time I got through to someone in the ticket office the system was down and I was told to ring back in half an hour.

Anyway, the tickets will be out late this week or early next week apparantly.

OT - I notice they sold their office in merrion square. When are they moving out?

Kingdom
02/10/2007, 7:22 AM
OT - I notice they sold their office in merrion square. When are they moving out?

Yeah aren't they relocating to Abbotstown? That will make things awkward in future when returns are issued the day before games. Merrion is so bloody handy when you work on Merrion Sq!

Don't understand the whole Abbotstown thing myself. Sure wasn't the House of Sport on the Long Mile Road relocated to fancy new offices in Park West. Why couldn't the FAI have moved out there?!

dynamo kerry
02/10/2007, 5:56 PM
looking forward to getting these in. feel better once they've arrived.

I'm a little disappointed in the amount of people shipping their cyprus tickets? ok I'll admit I sold mine on a few weeks before the last round of games as I can't make it back mid week from scotland but surely there's a lot of people not going simply because they don't think it's worth supporting the team?

I can understand it but it's disappointing al the same!:(

Jon'o
02/10/2007, 10:04 PM
I sent an email to the FAI today and they said tickets would be dispatched tomorrow (Wednesday)

Newryrep
03/10/2007, 10:38 AM
Postal strike in the north in a few days :(

Jon'o
03/10/2007, 3:22 PM
About the postal strike in the UK tomorrow and Monday for 48hrs each... got this reply

All tickets for the UK have been sent by DHL as of today.

Regards,

Ticket Office

slow2anger
03/10/2007, 4:21 PM
About the postal strike in the UK tomorrow and Monday for 48hrs each... got this reply

Regards,

Ticket Office

So thats why I can't find them! Just spent the last 2 hours searching the house for them, lol

Newryrep
03/10/2007, 6:49 PM

Regards,

Ticket Office

Cheers Jono, had visions of tickets being stuck in backlog

co. down green
03/10/2007, 8:18 PM
Cheers Jono, had visions of tickets being stuck in backlog

Wouldn't be the first time thats happened to us.

Not like the FAI to be so organised ;)

shakermaker1982
04/10/2007, 10:07 AM

Regards,

Ticket Office

Oh god DHL. I'm praying they don't **** this one up like they did with my WC tickets!!!

dynamo kerry
04/10/2007, 10:16 AM
just had my tickets delivered to the office here in Edinburgh. DHL, nice and quick.

I think my books from waterstones are doomed though. Damn you Royal Mail!!

Jon'o
04/10/2007, 10:27 AM
Mine came today by DHL woop woop!

Schumi
04/10/2007, 11:43 AM
Mine arrived by post this morning.