PDA

View Full Version : Bohs On Friday

@ndy
08/04/2003, 2:15 PM
Right, the arrangement for Friday is this. I'm gonna head straight from work and meet Ciaran in the restaurant, grab some grub and then head to the bar for some pints next door. There we will stay til about 6.30/6.45ish, when we will stroll gracefully over to the no10 terminus and hop on that to Phibsborough. If you are unable to meet us in UCD you will see us in the jodi stand, usually up the back on the right hand side as you look at the pitch.

If you're going to the game wear your colours and sit near the rest of us so we can make more noise and look that little bit better!!!

PS - If the weather is nice i might p'ss off early and the bar will be substituted for a field with some dutch gold and ;)

*Keep your personal habits out of here -Ciaran :) *

lefty
09/04/2003, 9:43 AM
Me and Kieron will be heading down to the No. 10 bus stop for 6.45/7.00 with a bag of cans to drink on the bus / before the match. See you on the bus or else inside. I presume youll be in the Jodi stand in the corner where we were for the 3 games last year. See you then

@ndy
09/04/2003, 2:29 PM
Whats wrong with admitting i like smarties bars???? Huh?

@ndy
09/04/2003, 2:32 PM
Originally posted by lefty
See you on the bus or else inside. I presume youll be in the Jodi stand in the corner where we were for the 3 games last year.

Well...let me just check....

Originally posted by @ndy
If you are unable to meet us in UCD you will see us in the jodi stand, usually up the back on the right hand side as you look at the pitch.

Yes, thats what i said alright ;)

Schumi
09/04/2003, 3:21 PM
Originally posted by @ndy
Whats wrong with admitting i like smarties bars???? Huh? It's what you do with them that's the problem. :p

@ndy
10/04/2003, 10:35 AM
Look, i've told you before, they taste better when you eat around the smarties first...you just don't get that chocolate marinated flavour from regular smarties...bliss...