PDA

View Full Version : !!!! Nesovic to sign for town !!!!!

Sir Rantalot
31/07/2001, 1:35 PM
Only joking.........but could be another good player to bring in........open to debate.......not as if there is much else out there.
Updates on flancare???

Macy
31/07/2001, 2:31 PM
Can't believe you're even suggesting Neso after witnessing his none performance last Wednesday. He'd fit in well with the army, as his drinking is legendary (allegedly). Couldn't afford him anyway.
According to Johnny Wards site, the seats arrived Sunday, are going in this week. But the dressing rooms are the main concern at the moment.

Sinéad
31/07/2001, 4:09 PM
Seats arrived yesterday at 5pm (so says Shannonside) and the club were appealing for volunteers to gather yesterday evening at Flancare any time after 5pm to help...........I'll head out tomorrow and see what the story is.......No doubt Gheewizz will know better than I do!

Macy
31/07/2001, 4:27 PM
You'd risk breaking your nails for de town - fair f*cks. I'm hoping to get out there Saturday to help, if still needed (which I'm sure I am). No point in even attempting to get out there on a Sunday.....

Anyone got any topics for my article for the Euro game? Help!!!!

Sinéad
31/07/2001, 7:03 PM
Ok, I'm not going to respond to the the sexist comment regarding the breaking of my nails........

:mad:

Macy
01/08/2001, 11:13 AM
I wasn't being sexist, just expressing concern for your beautiful manicured hands and the fact that you'd put them on the line for de town. Just as I put my respectability and credibility on the line every match by singing my heart out, swearing profusely and...... no f*ck it I was making a sexist comment ;)

Anyone got any ideas on what I can write about for my article???? :confused:

gheewhizz
02/08/2001, 1:31 AM
The seats have arrived but there is no legs for the seats. The legs are suppose to arrive Sat(that was on Monday & now (Wed) the legs will arrive Sunday @ 7am...(but I'm sure that will change aswell). Since it's 7am Sunday Macy won't be there!!

Macy
02/08/2001, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by gheewhizz
Since it's 7am Sunday Macy won't be there!!

I don't know - there's many a sunday morning that I'm still around at that time ;)

Xlex
02/08/2001, 11:03 AM
I'm of the opinion that UEFA Official will condemn the game to an alternative venue.... It's alot to have done for next Wednesday, isn't it?? A sh!te load of Volunteers needed.

Macy
02/08/2001, 12:17 PM
Gotta be looking dodgy at this stage..... :(

gheewhizz
02/08/2001, 6:33 PM
The UEFA Official is coming Tuesday

Xlex
03/08/2001, 12:27 PM
Even more to do for tuesday...............

Sir Rantalot
14/08/2001, 11:45 AM
Where did you hear that first?
I have a direct phone link with stevo. He tells me everything.

Xlex
14/08/2001, 1:05 PM
Originally posted by Xlex
I'm of the opinion that UEFA Official will condemn the game to an alternative venue.... It's alot to have done for next Wednesday, isn't it?? A sh!te load of Volunteers needed.

Happy to be wrong, a great ground!!!:)

This is rare

joe
14/08/2001, 1:24 PM
a lethal partnership but where will they score more, Flancare or Blazers?

Macy
14/08/2001, 3:18 PM
Neso would be more use to the Bucky Army. Mumbles and Lavine up front is good enough without paying a stupid wage for a aging p!sshead (or so the rumours go)

Sinéad
14/08/2001, 3:33 PM
Ok......Now I'm getting confused......

Who is the aging p!sshead?? Levine........ Neso or BOTH???!!!....

:confused:

Macy
14/08/2001, 3:48 PM
Confused by what? Read my last post again, or just this extract:

Neso would be more use to the Bucky Army

:rolleyes:

Gotta go - my time in the Longford Library is nearly up!

joe
14/08/2001, 3:55 PM
Originally posted by Macy

Gotta go - my time in the Longford Library is nearly up!

there's a library in longford - how did we miss that?
and what's wrong with the cyber cafe anyway?

James
14/08/2001, 3:59 PM
and what's wrong with the cyber cafe anyway?

he's afraid the little kid in there will beat him up.
;) ;)
BTW macy any sign of Wolfie?

pete
14/08/2001, 4:02 PM
BTW macy any sign of Wolfie?

Was it a full moon in longford last week or something? :D

Macy
21/08/2001, 1:01 PM
Wolfie??? You've lost me. Still no sign of Jaun :(
Why the library? Because it's free (after you pay 2 quid to join) and I spend enough time in Abra on a Saturday night, without going there during daylight hours!

James
21/08/2001, 1:11 PM
Wolfie??? You've lost me.

do you not remember the axe weilding guy, outside the house @ 4am running down the street looking for wolfie, after the uefa match.

just your typical weekend in longford really

Macy
21/08/2001, 2:20 PM
Wasn't that on the Saturday, and no I don't remember because I went straight to the party and lit into the beer. I believe that wolfie was actually from Cork and it's rumoured that he was with some young one at some point of a stay in Longford.....

joe
21/08/2001, 2:37 PM
Originally posted by Macy
I believe that wolfie was actually from Cork and it's rumoured that he was with some young one at some point of a stay in Longford.....

that doesn't really narrow it down a whole lot Macy ;)