PDA

View Full Version : FOOL at UCD game

Dunny
17/08/2007, 12:18 AM
If anyone knows the yob who threw the bottle on the pitch at the UCD game please come forward:(

MeathDrog
17/08/2007, 12:31 AM
Just look for the one UCD fan that was at the game :D

bellavistaman
17/08/2007, 8:00 AM
If anyone knows the yob who threw the bottle on the pitch at the UCD game please come forward:(

bad fom alright ye'll prob get fined now, theres a few lettin ye down alright, few at every club too.
Hope its the scarf burner and ye catch him.

Angus
17/08/2007, 11:17 AM
I could not make it last night but there is too much of this c**p going on.

As a UCD fan, we, unfortunately, have a couple of plonkers whose behaviour provokes this sort of nonsense.

Pity, because by and large the league / cups is great entertainment and great fun travelling to away games.

sligoman
17/08/2007, 11:23 AM
bad fom alright ye'll prob get fined nowIf a UCDD fan threw it then UCDD will get fined.

Schumi
17/08/2007, 11:31 AM
If a UCDD fan threw it then UCDD will get fined.None of our fans threw anything that I'm aware of. I'd imagine it came from the shed during the fighting after we scored the winner.

One of our fans was hit on the back of the head with something too, with no provocation unless supporting your team counts.

couchy9
17/08/2007, 11:45 AM
I could not make it last night but there is too much of this c**p going on.

As a UCD fan, we, unfortunately, have a couple of plonkers whose behaviour provokes this sort of nonsense.

Pity, because by and large the league / cups is great entertainment and great fun travelling to away games.

it had to be someone who had to many cans of dutch gold;)
or maybe provb:eek:

bellavistaman
17/08/2007, 12:39 PM
None of our fans threw anything that I'm aware of. I'd imagine it came from the shed during the fighting after we scored the winner.

One of our fans was hit on the back of the head with something too, with no provocation unless supporting your team counts.

Fighting and all, jesus. Those wild students. :D

DmanDmythDledge
17/08/2007, 1:12 PM
Hope its the scarf burner and ye catch him.
It was apparantly.

One of our fans was hit on the back of the head with something too
A coin.

bellavistaman
17/08/2007, 1:15 PM
it had to be someone who had to many cans of dutch gold;)

The drin kgreats stuff

It was apparantly.

Serious, he has to get banned surley, that was a massive insult to us

holidaysong
17/08/2007, 1:20 PM
I'd love to know where the hell he got the scarf in the first place.

bellavistaman
17/08/2007, 1:26 PM
I'd love to know where the hell he got the scarf in the first place.

i konw, 12 euro, id be heartbroken, if it was mine:D

John83
17/08/2007, 1:38 PM
The fans around us were mostly kids, and we got a small quantity of stuff thrown at us - I saw two coins (from older lads behind us) plus random crap like empty coke bottles from the youngsters in front of us. The stewards were vaguely aware of it though they could have done more.

Most of the trouble seems to have been over the other side, in the shed, so you'll have to rely on the home fans for details. One of the Dundalk lads came up to us afterwards and said something about it to us; he seemed genuinely embarrassed that there was someone like this at the game.

Battery Rover
17/08/2007, 1:56 PM
Evidence posted on the net of the scarf burning vs Cobh. I am sure people could identify him

Here (http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=zVmCMQQFmLM)

mcgonigle
17/08/2007, 2:38 PM
It was apparantly.

A coin.

No defo wasnt the scarf burner, although one of the lads says it was one of his friends, what a nice bunch they are :rolleyes:

Dunny
18/08/2007, 2:08 AM
theres fellas who kno who the scarf burner is and who the bottle thrower is they just wont give them up sadly

onceahoop
18/08/2007, 10:24 PM
Evidward sence posted on the net of the scarf burning vs Cobh. I am sure people could identify him

Here (http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=zVmCMQQFmLM)

World's dumbest criminals posting it on youtube. The steward saw him anyway. Was that a bottle in his hand also?

onephillyhughes
21/08/2007, 12:30 PM
World's dumbest criminals posting it on youtube. The steward saw him anyway. Was that a bottle in his hand also?

'Event Controller' Regina O'Hare even made the long, tiring journey over to the shed to give scarf burner a talking to. Was the thrown out? NO!! Looked like a 'do it again and you're out' sort of talking to. What an absolute disgrace. Who took the scarf off him? A fan. As the steward looked on having taken no action.

The UCD game - Bottle thrower was pointed out to stewards. Thats what the scuffles in the shed were over. Did the stewards take action? Course not! Another lesson in how to stand and do nothing. Its a joke. Fans had to be restrained because they got so animated in telling the stewards who it was. Pointing him out! It leaves me and I'm sure many other baffled.

How many clubs have a professional outside security team taken in?

bellavistaman
21/08/2007, 12:37 PM
'Event Controller' Regina O'Hare even made the long, tiring journey over to the shed to give scarf burner a talking to. Was the thrown out? NO!! Looked like a 'do it again and you're out' sort of talking to. What an absolute disgrace. Who took the scarf off him? A fan. As the steward looked on having taken no action.

The UCD game - Bottle thrower was pointed out to stewards. Thats what the scuffles in the shed were over. Did the stewards take action? Course not! Another lesson in how to stand and do nothing. Its a joke. Fans had to be restrained because they got so animated in telling the stewards who it was. Pointing him out! It leaves me and I'm sure many other baffled.

Our vice chairman is a chief guard so he has bi tof experience and the fella in charge does security in airport for years. Cant say they cover themselves in glory though. Ask Limerick fans.

Battery Rover
21/08/2007, 2:44 PM

We do it for certain games if there is a big attendance expected