PDA

View Full Version : Jury's & Croke park match tickets

Claret Murph
15/08/2007, 10:31 AM
Can anyone answer this for me , over the years I used to always head for Jury's in Ballsbridge on match days to pick a ticket as I was never a block booker . Now Jury's has closed is there now a pub around Croke Park which is now the place to head to ? Someone told it is the Big Tree but I am not too sure .:ball: Any idea's for other fans who may be without tickets come October

NeilMcD
15/08/2007, 10:46 AM
There is a Jurys beside Croke Park so head there. You dont even have to change the name.

citizenerased
15/08/2007, 1:23 PM
but you will need to show a match ticket to get as far as jurys croke park,,the big tree is the best id say

NeilMcD
15/08/2007, 1:31 PM
Thats very true, you didnt for the GAA but you might have to for the football.

stiofain
15/08/2007, 4:53 PM
Will there be a ticket waiting and exchange list for the home games in October?

Also has anyone any idea the Germany game is likely to kick off? It would be great if its a 3pm (like the Wales game) as i'll be able to fly in and out in the one day.

gilberto_eire
15/08/2007, 7:19 PM

Also has anyone any idea the Germany game is likely to kick off? It would be great if its a 3pm (like the Wales game) as i'll be able to fly in and out in the one day.

ive been keeping an eye out in here constantly the past few days... the 2 month mark was a few days ago. they were set up on time for the away matches.
ive PM'd the co-ordinator to ask but he didnt reply!!

soccerc
15/08/2007, 7:33 PM

AFAIK the Germany game is an afternoon start.

stiofain
15/08/2007, 8:29 PM
Cheers for the replies lads. Is it common practice to have such lists for the home games? Hopefully admin will get back to you, gilberto.

I'll go ahead and book return flights for the same day then, before the prices go up. Thier dirt cheap at the moment.

soccerc, your putting me up for the night if it turns out to be an evening kick off!

gilberto_eire
15/08/2007, 11:46 PM
Cheers for the replies lads. Is it common practice to have such lists for the home games? Hopefully admin will get back to you, gilberto.

I'll go ahead and book return flights for the same day then, before the prices go up. Thier dirt cheap at the moment.

soccerc, your putting me up for the night if it turns out to be an evening kick off!

ya because there was a list for the 2 hiome games earlier in the year thats how i got the slovakia ticket!!...... nah doubt it he would have read the message the next time he signed in!!:(

paul_oshea
16/08/2007, 8:16 AM
well i willl more than likely have a few spare for cyprus as i dont have any more holliers to take off so i wont be in attendance :(

jbyrne
16/08/2007, 9:13 AM
the crossroads (russell st and north circular rd) at gills pub (?) and the hogan stand pub is usually good for GAA ticket spares so may be worth trying