PDA

View Full Version : Semi final

ramladies
13/08/2007, 11:20 AM
Due to a crappy fai decision our semi now being played on da 19th at 3 pm in da rams. would b great to see our team gettin some support no its da regatta n all but this is da furthest da team has got in its history. so would b great, jus askin to spread da word dat where playin n try get some support

bellavistaman
13/08/2007, 12:27 PM
best of luck!

luka
13/08/2007, 12:55 PM
Due to a crappy fai decision our semi now being played on da 19th at 3 pm in da rams. would b great to see our team gettin some support no its da regatta n all but this is da furthest da team has got in its history. so would b great, jus askin to spread da word dat where playin n try get some support

Get onto Kieran at the Inside Cobh mag. Insidecobh@eircom.net

ramladies
13/08/2007, 1:07 PM
think theres gonna b report alright bout our quarter final in it this week so might also say bout da semi.

bellavistaman
13/08/2007, 1:22 PM
Get onto Kieran at the Inside Cobh mag. Insidecobh@eircom.net

ooh cheap advertising:D:D. Ye should have went to the fancy dress.

luka
13/08/2007, 2:10 PM
ooh cheap advertising:D:D. Ye should have went to the fancy dress.

I can honestly say that I have no affiliation at all with that mag, but for local events such as this ladies game then they'll usually mention it for free

bellavistaman
13/08/2007, 2:19 PM
I can honestly say that I have no affiliation at all with that mag, but for local events such as this ladies game then they'll usually mention it for free

Only joking anyway.

by the way ramladies everything the fai does is a "crappy decision" :)

Rams-07
13/08/2007, 4:49 PM
Pity they wouldnt agree to it been played sat night..ye would have got a big crowd and a good night after!
Congrats on a great night at the treasure hunt on Fri night by the way..great craic..pity there wasnt more at it especially from the rams as ye help out a lot at stewarding etc...
Well don to John Mansworth of Morrison & Mansworth for sponsoring the prizes and Teddy Creedon for the questions...
Best of luck on Sunday..ye have come a long way....

drinkfeckarse
14/08/2007, 7:26 AM
Yeah best of luck to the Ladies team, hopefully a few turn up. Even if it's out of curiosity it'd be good to get a crowd there.

Rambler1
14/08/2007, 6:47 PM
Best of luck to the Ramblerettes