PDA

View Full Version : Kk 2 L37 0

Monkfish
12/08/2007, 12:09 AM
Shambles on the pitch and now ski's gone too far with his antics of it!
Who the fcuk does he think he is talking like that to 50+ people (who outnumbered the home support) who have given up there Saterday to come and watch that $hit? Thank Christ I wasent able to go.

Not good enough!

Lim till i die
12/08/2007, 12:16 AM
Fcukin disgrace

McGee Out

sligoman
12/08/2007, 12:17 AM
Why, what did McGee say:confused:

Lim till i die
12/08/2007, 12:21 AM
Why, what did McGee say:confused:

Started fcukin the Limerick lads out of it when they were asking for changes

Also he's a clueless, crowd pandering muppet

gael353
12/08/2007, 12:29 AM
My comments are on the tactics on the pitch. We've lost too many goals defending too far up the pitch, and tonight was no differant. We had 100% of the ball yet after two breakouts/ball over the top we were 2 0 down at half time. second half didnt get any better. The changes :confused: we went from a 4 4 2 to a 4 4 2 to a 4 4 2 after the three subs with John Tierney on the left wing :confused: If ski goes whats the alternative? Players weren't to be blamed tonight just everything seemed to go wrong.

Lim till i die
12/08/2007, 12:32 AM
We've lost too many goals defending too far up the pitch,

And who was the first person to explain this problem to the masses some months ago?? :cool:

If ski goes whats the alternative

Billy Barrett??
Tommy Barrett??
Tommy Gaynor??
Gaynor Faye??
Barrett the Hamster??

see's it
12/08/2007, 8:30 AM
his not even in the job 6 months and ye want him out already give the man a break remember the NOC days

osarusan
12/08/2007, 11:52 AM
his not even in the job 6 months and ye want him out already give the man a break remember the NOC days

I think the point is not that results are going badly, as I don't think expectations were high at the start of the season. I'd say very few people, if any, want him out on results alone.

The reason to want him out seems to be that he is being totally unprofessional, abusing his own fans, getting sent off, and looking for other jobs (allegedly).

These are things that will not change by giving him more time to "get better", like poor results might.

shelbourne1904
12/08/2007, 12:31 PM
What about all these knowalls who told us the league would be a cakewalk once the "oldboys" came back.just before they walked back in ,there was adraw away to Dundalk and agreat win at home to Shells,The only win since then was the slaughter of the schoolboy Athlone team.
Ski made the changes and has to take the wrap for the downfall.

gael353
13/08/2007, 12:47 AM
the slaughter of the schoolboy Athlone team.

thats the dearest schoolboy team ive come across at €10 Gs a week!

shelbourne1904
13/08/2007, 3:06 PM
thats the dearest schoolboy team ive come across at €10 Gs a week!

They may be expensive but they were the worst Ive seen this year and they participated in the false dawn with surprising suitability.

bellavistaman
13/08/2007, 3:31 PM
Ya, athlone were heavily backed at the start of the year for gonna be there or there abouts werent they.