PDA

View Full Version : Slane

Magicme
10/08/2007, 8:38 AM
Anyone know were can get 2 tickets for next sat at face value or close to?

My bro wants to take my dad as a thank you for my dad taking him to see the Stones in Slane for his 11th birthday many moons ago.

Thanks!

Oh and am still looking for an electric picnic ticket if anyone has one!

jebus
10/08/2007, 4:40 PM
Slane? Is that even on this year?

Docboy
10/08/2007, 6:29 PM
Wouldn't imagine they'd be too hard to find, there seems to be a lot of them floating about. Heard The Charlatans are supporting them, looking forward to it even more now!

Magicme
11/08/2007, 12:42 PM
My bro heard some woman moaning on Joe Duffy bout the support acts being unknown & not good enough. He was ranting down the phone to me saying "the Charlatans sold more albums than any other British act in the 90's stupit b***h" etc. Was funny!

inexile
13/08/2007, 1:25 PM
who is playing in slane this year?

jebus
13/08/2007, 1:28 PM
who is playing in slane this year?

Rolling Stones I've heard this week. Jesus I knew the Stones were playing soon alright, but not that it was at Slane, the advertising for the gig has been shocking this year

Neish
13/08/2007, 1:48 PM
Rolling Stones I've heard this week. Jesus I knew the Stones were playing soon alright, but not that it was at Slane, the advertising for the gig has been shocking this year

Aye Tickets sold out in less than an Hour AFAIK, would of liked to go as the Stones are one of my fav bands. But who need the Rolling Stones at Slane when you have Finn Harps Vs Derry City live at Finn Park?

shedite
14/08/2007, 8:50 AM
the advertising for the gig has been shocking this year

Completely sold out - why would they bother advertising it anymore???

Countyman
17/08/2007, 1:40 PM
General tickets still on sale according to the slane website. There is a number listed

http://www.slanecastle.ie/concerts.htm

Risteard
24/08/2007, 2:00 AM
Anyone go to this?
Good entrance.