PDA

View Full Version : Free stuff?

anto1208
08/08/2007, 4:28 PM
Anyone ever sign up for these types of sites now i reckon the ones that offer free PS3 etc are prob a bit dodgy ( as you have to sign up to a few subcription sites or recomend a friend ) but what about ones giving away little presents for signing up do they arrive or do you just get a pile of spam in your email .

In either case i set up a spam account and use that email to sign upto websites that require you to give them a email address so any spam goes to that email address .

So far ive a free pair of flip flops , a USB key , Beer mug , coasters ,bottle of hugo boss ,Dunhill , la coste aftershaves , bottle of perfume, lip gloss ( for the missus honest :D ),snowboard stickers , vegitarian cookbook , free issue off motorsport mag & condoms all "in the post" .

i found out about this in another forum where people had got stuff most notible was a adidas football worth 15 euro for free but that offer was over by the time i got there , does anyone here do this ?? any good sites ??

Went messing around again tonight came up with a 3 euro voucher for cdwow and play.com not much but if your going to buy from they anyway