PDA

View Full Version : Rams 4 Killkenny 1

don ramo
04/08/2007, 11:24 PM
4 goals
3 points
2 for davin
1 for cambribge and reilly

not a bad nights work if i do say so myslef, nice lift with this tripe they call weather,

the lad played great tonight a bit of dodgyness was settled fairley lively after a killkenny disallowed goal, a nice bit luck with the first goal (i couldnt stop laughing for five minutes) davin pounced at the right time, second goal was a great header from cambridge, third another by davin, and i liked the 4th gaol by o reilly you could tell how delighted the players were for him, for his first gaol this season, unfortunatley killkenny got a fairley late consolation goal, but all in all we played some class football all night, we ran rings around them, the defence was a rock, the central midfielders were just bulls, stop anything that crossed there path, the wingers were on fire and the forwards moved about fairley well to keep killkenny on there toes all night, they know they were in a match anyways

congratulations to hendo and all the players great job, roll on dundalk, no fear

cmon the rams

Rams-07
05/08/2007, 11:25 AM
well said don ramo....sets it up nicely for next sunday.Dundalk have to win it so they will have to come at us bigtime...leaving plenty of space for us...cant see us losing it to be honest....

thegafferman
05/08/2007, 12:13 PM
great result did a bit of damage to dundalks goal difference too .. nice to see rielly back on the score sheet.... need to remember we will be without davin and cummins next week ... will take the point:ball:

Marco
05/08/2007, 8:23 PM
You also got to hand it to everyone that turned up despite the ****e weather, excellant noise made from the gang behind the goal, plenty of singing and no trouble! The thing we need to do know is keep this momentum going, no negeative sh**e, Cork City & a couple of Sligo players were even in attendance, our next home game is Shels! so lets out sing, out cheer and out play them.

bellavistaman
06/08/2007, 10:16 AM
**** cork city players, there only scouting future opposition, and i dont mean rams the way their playin. Absolute great result, biggest highlight for me was seeing reilly back on the scoresheet, and the teams celebration after, he had a tough time, with the hip and stuck with. I think he could go onto get a few now ending up with 6 or 7, as i said bout brian mc, a striker to hit a bit of form between now and the end of the season could be difference.

Well done Rams, Hendo and all involved, were where we deserve to be!!