PDA

View Full Version : Lightweight Commitee

Monkfish
04/08/2007, 9:06 PM
L.37.F.C.S.C. are pleased to announce that a commitee has been set up to cater for its 'lightweight' members, activities such as arriving 10 mins before closing time, spoofing on the internet, spilling out half you pint without anyone seeing and how to look cool while drinking lucozade are all to be discussed. If you are interested in joining the 'Anti-Ultras' please contact any of the following members.

Tom 'I swear il be there this time' Luddy.
Niall 'My bird wont let me go' Noonan.
Joe 'Cant cause iv work' Sweeney.

Needtoknow
05/08/2007, 2:00 PM
I have to give up this work lark :p

Monkfish
05/08/2007, 2:25 PM
Credit where credit is due, at least your not afraid of the dog house every now and again unlike some people:rolleyes:
:p

jebus
05/08/2007, 3:08 PM
sorry i was busying having sex there, what's the problem again?

osarusan
05/08/2007, 3:17 PM

Where are your priorities man?

Monkfish
05/08/2007, 5:01 PM

Jessica Alba hand shandys dont count didnt ya know? I hear its two art-house flicks at least 1 modern art-gallery and a Traveller rights march for exchange for a kiss on the cheek with your type of lady.:cool:

Lim till i die
05/08/2007, 11:32 PM
Before you know it one of the lightweights will be so drunk that they start a thread on the internet about lightweights :p

Monkfish
06/08/2007, 9:12 AM
Before you know it one of the lightweights will be so drunk that they start a thread on the internet about lightweights :p

Or they can just respond to my thread, which they all have:cool:

Lim till i die
06/08/2007, 3:40 PM
Or they can just respond to my thread, which they all have:cool:

Come back to me when you've been stoned in the Brandywell (and not by the local youths)

Or you have even attempted, let alone suceeded in the "Ballybofey, bottle of vodka in a day" challenge

A feat I managed while perched precariously in the back of a lil van

I've been there done that, am merely passing on the torch ;)

Monkfish
06/08/2007, 5:00 PM
Come back to me when you've been stoned in the Brandywell (and not by the local youths)

Or you have even attempted, let alone suceeded in the "Ballybofey, bottle of vodka in a day" challenge

A feat I managed while perched precariously in the back of a lil van

I've been there done that, am merely passing on the torch ;)

Brandywell? la di da! I can add Anfield, Millennium stadium, Twickenham, Shelhurst park ect ect to that list and im sure many others on here have done a lot more:p
So what you saying? your giving up? you got drunk a few times and didnt like it? passing the torch? you call that little nightlight a torch!:eek:

Lim till i die
06/08/2007, 8:46 PM
Brandywell? la di da! I can add Anfield, Millennium stadium, Twickenham, Shelhurst park ect ect to that list and im sure many others on here have done a lot more

So you wont be taking up the Ballybofey challenge?? :confused:

So what you saying? your giving up? you got drunk a few times and didnt like it? passing the torch? you call that little nightlight a torch!

We couldn't give you the actual torch!!

That's a minature version as larger torch like objects have been known to ignite in your hand ;) :p

Monkfish
06/08/2007, 10:47 PM
You call a naggen a full bottle? pah!
We all know that no matter what i touch it exploads be it torches, us coast guard approved thingys, women. It aint my fault:cool:

Magicme
07/08/2007, 8:30 AM
We all know that no matter what i touch it exploads be it torches, us coast guard approved thingys, women. It aint my fault:cool:

:eek: :eek:

Monkfish
07/08/2007, 10:59 AM
:eek: :eek:

Thats not always a bad thing ya know!:p anyway...................

Magicme
07/08/2007, 11:00 AM
Thats not always a bad thing ya know!:p anyway...................

Believe me the shock was coz I didnt think ya had it in ya!!!! :p

Monkfish
07/08/2007, 11:06 AM
Believe me the shock was coz I didnt think ya had it in ya!!!! :p

What would make you think such a thing?:eek: Have you mistaken this forum for the Galway one?

Magicme
07/08/2007, 11:08 AM
As if, the Galway lads are real (gentle)men.

Look boy have seen your "chatting up" in action.......

Monkfish
07/08/2007, 11:14 AM
As if, the Galway lads are real (gentle)men.

Look boy have seen your "chatting up" in action.......

Its the quiet ones you gotta look out for!
Im sure you think sipping on a bacardi breezer while carrying a 'man bag' is the sign of a gentleman, but iv got another word for it...

Magicme
07/08/2007, 11:20 AM
See u r just showing ur insecurities in your own sexuality by saying things like that. Oh dear, have to let my mate know.

Monkfish
07/08/2007, 11:24 AM
See u r just showing ur insecurities in your own sexuality by saying things like that. Oh dear, have to let my mate know.

Im sure she knows my insecurities already:)

PinBallWizard
07/08/2007, 3:19 PM
Whats this?...A jovial thread in the Limerick 37 forum?...:eek:

C'mo lads....no happiness or joviality allowed..;)

Magicme
08/08/2007, 8:19 AM
You jealous mister wizard?? Want to get your wand out and join in the fun?? :eek::D

Monkfish
08/08/2007, 11:47 AM
You jealous mister wizard?? Want to get your wand out and join in the fun?? :eek::D

Easy there Professer Lockhart!:p

Lim till i die
08/08/2007, 6:26 PM

Naggen?? Naggen..............

Ah yes, childhood memories flooding back :p

We all know that no matter what i touch it exploads

Perhaps we've discovered why no one meets you in the Still :p

Monkfish
08/08/2007, 10:48 PM
Childhood memories indeed, I remember filling an empty Smirnoff naggen with 7up and bringing it to school when i was 10, became an overnight hero in Moyross after that!

mon_cutie07
13/08/2007, 3:24 PM
Really monkeyboy, and wat are they, we have to suss them out........................................!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::p

Monkfish
13/08/2007, 6:47 PM
Really monkeyboy, and wat are they, we have to suss them out........................................!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::p

Suss what? the childhood memories? thought it was the childhood fantasys you were interested in;)

mon_cutie07
15/08/2007, 9:57 AM
Suss what? the childhood memories? thought it was the childhood fantasys you were interested in;)

and wat made u think dat??;):p

Monkfish
15/08/2007, 11:01 AM
and wat made u think dat??;):p

ooh i dunno, friend of a friend told me, you know how it is:)

mon_cutie07
15/08/2007, 3:38 PM
ooh i dunno, friend of a friend told me, you know how it is:)

explain urself monk boy!! how is it exactly?:p:eek:

joeSoap
15/08/2007, 4:13 PM
Perhaps ye should take this up by private messaging or something...;)

Magicme
15/08/2007, 4:48 PM
But Joe do u not enjoy Soap(operas)?

joeSoap
15/08/2007, 7:10 PM
Like soap...like opera too...not combined...

Magicme
15/08/2007, 7:42 PM
Oh a cultured Limerick man! Didnt think such a thing existed!

jebus
15/08/2007, 8:05 PM
Oh a cultured Limerick man! Didnt think such a thing existed!

Considering soap operas apparantly gain you a culture status in Monaghan that's quite an insult :p

Monkfish
15/08/2007, 11:38 PM
Considering soap operas apparantly gain you a culture status in Monaghan that's quite an insult :p

I hear working for the Cavan branch of the farmers journal makes you think your something, you get that exclusive pic of the new Massy Ferguson tow bar yet? jeez all that studying just to learn how to press a button on a camera:p

jebus
15/08/2007, 11:54 PM
I hear working for the Cavan branch of the farmers journal makes you think your something, you get that exclusive pic of the new Massy Ferguson tow bar yet? jeez all that studying just to learn how to press a button on a camera:p

Sorry I couldn't hear from underneath the thumb of the Man there mate :p

Monkfish
16/08/2007, 12:13 AM
Sorry I couldn't hear from underneath the thumb of the Man there mate :p

Get used to capitilism pal, communism died with che trying to harvest the cocaine fields in Bolivia!:eek:
Should have been liberating the Falklands anyway, oh ya, forgot that moterbikes cant travel on water:p

Monkfish
16/08/2007, 12:47 AM
Perhaps ye should take this up by private messaging or something...;)

Nah, beyond that stage!;)

Magicme
16/08/2007, 8:18 AM

No silly boy, you didnt read it right, he said he was into Opera! Doh!

jebus
16/08/2007, 10:38 AM
No silly boy, you didnt read it right, he said he was into Opera! Doh!

No I read it right alright, I've just been to Monaghan and know the score up there :p

Magicme
16/08/2007, 10:51 AM
No I read it right alright, I've just been to Monaghan and know the score up there :p

Git! :eek: :p

joeSoap
16/08/2007, 11:11 AM
I'm sure the Castleblaney Operatic Society will be very miffed at your attitude Jebus...;)

Magicme
16/08/2007, 11:18 AM
Ha ha. Yeah they will all head down to Limerick in their boy racer corsa's to batter heads hey.

joeSoap
16/08/2007, 11:22 AM
We do not appreciate threats of a violent nature in Limerick. Being soft and sensitive and all...

Magicme
16/08/2007, 11:37 AM
We do not appreciate threats of a violent nature in Limerick. Being soft and sensitive and all...

Aw am weally weally sorry. ;)

Monkfish
17/08/2007, 12:31 PM

Aww you get lost on the way to Cavan? all that education and you cant get on the right bus:rolleyes: