PDA

View Full Version : Bus to dundalk...

MojoPin
03/08/2007, 8:57 PM
any chance of a bus to dundalk.... nobody under 16 allowed go without an adult too ha only joking but seriously top of the table clash there must be a bus to this game.... gonna be my first game in 3 months

Rams-07
03/08/2007, 9:06 PM
youre too young anyway mojo....

Marco
03/08/2007, 9:07 PM
Get onto someone from the supporters club, they can organise 1 if there is enough numbers

rambler14
03/08/2007, 9:24 PM
They couldn't organise a pi*ss up in a brewery. C'mon for Gods sake we are the only team in the league who don't bring bus loads of people to away matches, this is a huge match and we need travelling fans. It takes one phone call from a board member to organise a bus but as usual we are told to organise the bus ourselves.

bellavistaman
04/08/2007, 12:34 AM
Thought theres one already going!

MojoPin
04/08/2007, 5:35 PM
im away only getting back 2 days before the match and ive a wedding the night before and being brutally honest.. ur reply is an absolute discrase marco..

Marco
04/08/2007, 9:08 PM
im away only getting back 2 days before the match and ive a wedding the night before and being brutally honest.. ur reply is an absolute discrase marco..

Mojo whats your problem, it's not up to me to organise bus trips, I gave an answer that I thought was right, since I have started the chairman of the supporters club sorts the away bus trips. Would you like me to tell you something that wouldn't be true, maybe that would suit you. Say what you like, some people are never happy no matter what answer you give

Comic Book Guy
05/08/2007, 9:46 AM
If the SC get enough names they will run a bus, it is not up to the SC to go around asking people if they want to go, they have been stung enough times in the past by people saying they want to go but when it came down to it these same people did not bother to go after a bus was organised.

Rams-07
05/08/2007, 11:20 AM
from what i heard James Donovan (committee member ) is organising a bus..
All kids must be accompanied by an adult from what i hear

Comic Book Guy
05/08/2007, 12:58 PM
They couldn't organise a pi*ss up in a brewery. C'mon for Gods sake we are the only team in the league who don't bring bus loads of people to away matches, this is a huge match and we need travelling fans. It takes one phone call from a board member to organise a bus but as usual we are told to organise the bus ourselves.

Rambler 14 I think you're well wide of the mark having a go at the SC, remember these are the people who have raised huge amounts for the club over the years, they give up their Saturday nights to go out and sell lotto tickets, if my memory is correct they raised the money to build the stand at the top goal, so instead of having a go why not give them a hand???

MojoPin
05/08/2007, 2:00 PM
Mojo whats your problem, it's not up to me to organise bus trips,

who gives a ****?

i have no problem but i think you do! it may not be your respomsibilty to orgainise away trips BUT if im not mistaken we are top of the table going to an away game against 2nd place,, do u think (honestly) that cork citys;s promotion officer would tell them that he doesnt have anything to do with away trips if he asked about them... IMO i think you shud be trying toget ppl to go next week not trying to get us to ask a supporters ckub...

btw i haev no problem with the supporters club but i just think if i ask for a bus off the FAI CLUB PROMOTIn OFFICERi feel he shouldnt tell me to orgainse it threw the supporters club!

don ramo
05/08/2007, 5:24 PM
its not marcos job to organise buses, most clubs SC organise away trips, it not even the clubs responsibility, all marco and the club are responsible for is the what happens here in cobh,
its not exactly a difficult task to pick up the phone order and order the bus, just get numbers, the more you fill it the less each individual has to pay, if you order a 52 seater you would need at least 30 diffinates going, i hate going on buses cause there is alway one or two dicks who wanna stay for one more drink while the rest of us wanna go home, if i'm going i'm drivin there

MojoPin
05/08/2007, 6:43 PM
fair enough im wrong......

Marco
05/08/2007, 8:17 PM
who gives a ****?

i have no problem but i think you do! it may not be your respomsibilty to orgainise away trips BUT if im not mistaken we are top of the table going to an away game against 2nd place,, do u think (honestly) that cork citys;s promotion officer would tell them that he doesnt have anything to do with away trips if he asked about them... IMO i think you shud be trying toget ppl to go next week not trying to get us to ask a supporters ckub...

btw i haev no problem with the supporters club but i just think if i ask for a bus off the FAI CLUB PROMOTIn OFFICERi feel he shouldnt tell me to orgainse it threw the supporters club!

I think he would, but let there be no hassle;)

ramsfan
10/08/2007, 5:33 PM
any idea what time the bus is going , is it overnight or on the day

bellavistaman
10/08/2007, 5:36 PM
any idea what time the bus is going , is it overnight or on the day

check the website, oh **** i forgot. :rolleyes::mad::rolleyes:

ramsfan
10/08/2007, 5:40 PM
your an anger man bellavistaman you must be getting crankier with the more posts you write

bellavistaman
10/08/2007, 5:42 PM
your an anger man bellavistaman you must be getting crankier with the more posts you write

ha ha. No but im the same as you tryin to suss things out. Ive a spin anyway. Your mans away on holiday so what can we do, i always said he doing a very good job.

ramsfan
10/08/2007, 5:44 PM
a spin eh ? where are ye staying and what time are ye leaving

bellavistaman
10/08/2007, 5:52 PM
a spin eh ? where are ye staying and what time are ye leaving

stayin nowhere up early sunday mornin

ramsfan
10/08/2007, 5:53 PM
I may know of a saturday spin

Rams Mc 7
10/08/2007, 6:28 PM
role on sunday,travelling up tomorrow afternoon and stayin overnight,got a cheap enough hotel.many goin up on the bus sunday morning..hopefully we will have good support up there

Rams-07
11/08/2007, 11:19 AM
Bus full i heard last night in club..a lot travelling by car also so should be a good crowd from Cobh....

MojoPin
11/08/2007, 2:46 PM
anyone have a spin early sunday?