PDA

View Full Version : Dave Hill the new boss

Pages : [1] 2

LFC in Exile
01/04/2003, 5:55 PM
Just heard from my contacts down here in Cork that Dave Hill is all set to be unveiled as the new boss of the Blues. SLK are you happy now?

sadloserkid
02/04/2003, 9:22 AM
No I'm bloody well not happy! However I noticed that you posted this yesterday (April 1st) so you'll excuse me for retaining my scepticism for a little while. However just in case clears throat :

HILL OUT! :D

lims fan
02/04/2003, 10:23 AM
The first winner to manage since Allardyce. Hill might be a dirtbag but he will be our dirtbag - a guy who will win at all costs, a guy with planty of neck, aggression and spite.
Perfect choice - the guy might be a nasty piece of work (on the pitch) but he is a true leader and a born winner.

sadloserkid
02/04/2003, 10:28 AM
I think it's an April Fools prank so don't get your hopes up and I don't want a pr1ck like Hill in charge. This is a gobsh1te who regularly makes obscene gestures to opposing fans. No way, I don't want that. I want a good manager as much as anybody else but if Dave Hill becomes Limerick boss I'll give him twice as much abuse as you did Noel O'Connor. Let's try and appoint somebody with basic human decency. I want a leader and a winner too but spite? Spite is for losers. And underneath it all that's all Hill is.

lims fan
02/04/2003, 10:38 AM
but he knows what it takes to win and if he powers lims to the top of the table you will have a big smile on your face.
I fully appreciate your points about him being a scumbag and totally agree about that and he is indeed a very nasty and dirty individual but who cares if he gets us success.

LFC in Exile
02/04/2003, 10:46 AM
Fair play Dar. You didn't fall for it. :)

sadloserkid
02/04/2003, 10:48 AM
Phew I wasn't 100% sure but I kept telling myself "It's a prank, he wouldn't leave Queenstown, our lads would be afraid to approach him, let alone appoint him". The relief is palpable though. Still there's no fooling slk then is there!!! :D :cool:

Badweather Fan
02/04/2003, 10:54 AM
He's a scumbag butcher anyway.

Cobh Ramblers
02/04/2003, 11:19 PM
NO WAY HED LEAVE COBH! HHE STAYS AROUND FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS AFTER HOME GAMES TALKING TO THE FANS,FAIR PLAY TO HIM THERE!!!

LFC in Exile
03/04/2003, 9:25 AM
Two hours after each game? Must betrying to explain the rules to them or something.

deise deserter
05/04/2003, 1:48 PM
SLK - Leave the guy alone - just look at the inherent professionalism he brings to the game!!;)

Sorry, no. Hill is a piece of sh!t. Any player who makes obscene gestures at opposing fans is pathetic. He may have done good work for Queenstown Ramf$ckers but he is below contempt as a human being.

Gary
05/04/2003, 2:07 PM
I saw what he did, if ye are referring to Colmans Pk last Oct. He gestured with his ear, as in ur not singiong anymore etc.

If ye got someone like Hill to your sorry Club, you would be delighted as he would instill some belief into your players, not to mention raise your clubs "profile".

Sorry if thats harsh but its the truth. That said, im glad he didnt get the City job.

deise deserter
05/04/2003, 2:13 PM
GWA: That's not the incident I was referring to. I was referring to the Lim V Queenstown game in Jackman at the end of last season. He raised his middle finger at fans while on the pitch.

Personally I would hate to see someone as repulsive as him with Limerick. I take on board your point about the wonders he has done for Queenstown and agree with them. That said if he came to Limerick I would seriously reconsider the support I would give the team.

LFC in Exile
05/04/2003, 3:23 PM
Deise,

Are you Lims Fan in disguise. Very strongly worded persoanl abuse aimed at Dave Hill there. There are definite tendencies there. ;)

lims fan
06/04/2003, 10:33 AM
I would never abuse Dave Hill - he is a winner and that is that

deise deserter
06/04/2003, 7:56 PM
LFC in Exile: It must be rubbing off!!;) Sorry if it came off a bit strong.

Lims Fan: While I don't disagree with your opinion of all the good Hill has done for Cobh, what do you think of his behaviour last year, giving such abuse to Limerick fans?

Cobh Ramblers
07/04/2003, 12:25 AM
hes the best manager in div 1 and the greatest thing to happen to ramblers since roy keane! hes a ****in miracle worker we came 3rd last 2 seasons ago and then he took over and we were in the play-off...................talk about a change around and he loves the cobh fans thats all that matters to us!!! hes a winner thats wat we want at this club!

lims fan
07/04/2003, 7:53 AM
limerick fans called your wife "a lady of the night"

sadloserkid
07/04/2003, 9:26 AM
Originally posted by GWA
I saw what he did, if ye are referring to Colmans Pk last Oct. He gestured with his ear, as in ur not singiong anymore etc.

Then clearly when you blink it takes you about a minute to open your eyes again! In St.Slopeman's there were a couple of incidents and Dave Hill made w@nking gestures to us at least once! Fine upstanding behaviour for a manager. :rolleyes: And to think I thought you had a bit of cop-on! :p

Originally posted by GWA
If ye got someone like Hill to your sorry Club, you would be delighted as he would instill some belief into your players, not to mention raise your clubs "profile".

As I've already outlined above if Dave Hill took over at my 'sorry' club (which has won than yours of late) I would barrack him from Day 1. He's a scumbag and I don't personally have a lot of time for scumbags. Maybe our southern naighbours don't put as much stock in things like basic manners and decency? ;) And Lims Fan, we were referring to Hill's repeated infedelity, not his wifes. Finally would all the members of the Dave Hill fan club care to tell me what he's won as a manager?

deise deserter
07/04/2003, 11:19 AM
Posted by Cobh Ramblers:

then he took over and we were in the play-off

Just want to re-iterate what SLK posted - What has he won Cobh?

Lims Fan: I can't believe that you of all people can ignore Dave Hill's behaviour and stick up for him. He is a professional and should start behaving as one.

lims fan
07/04/2003, 3:40 PM
he will never roll over and die a la Noel O'Connor. He is a born winner, hungry and hard. What is wrong with that. Limerick fans gave Dave Hill (the professional) dogs abuse in Cobh so he was only standing up 4 himself and if he didn't have so little to do against the toothless Ryan and foley then he would not have time to make gestures.
He is a gritty, hard professional who is like a dog after a bone and he is a born and bred winner and he is a great manager as well.

sadloserkid
07/04/2003, 3:47 PM
Originally posted by lims fan
if he didn't have so little to do against the toothless Ryan and foley then he would not have time to make gestures.
He is a gritty, hard professional who is like a dog after a bone and he is a born and bred winner and he is a great manager as well.

He's bald and pig ignorant too! And aren't you a grand one to be giving out about abusing players! ;) I can tell you now that he'll get more of the same from me this season! He's a bigger t1t than Dermot Keely and that's saying something. And how in the name of all that makes sense is he a great manager? He has won nothing and not even come close to winning anything yet. In time he may become a great manager (he'll still be a '******' though) but at the moment he's just a rookie with one good season behind him. If he was as professional as you think he'd be capable of ignoring taunts from fans and not wind up getting sent off too. The reason he flopped in England is purely because he wasn't professional enough.

deise deserter
08/04/2003, 8:53 AM
Hey, I think the solution is clear.

Go support Queenstown Lims Fan. You are obviously sick of Limerick FC. I'm sure DAve and you would get on like a house on fire!!;)

sadloserkid
08/04/2003, 9:34 AM
Originally posted by deise deserter
Go support Queenstown Lims Fan.

Now now Deise, you're the only person here (and probably on this whose board) who's changed their spots! ;)

deise deserter
09/04/2003, 8:58 AM
Right -Thats it!!!

You've driven me to Qyeenstown now SLK!!!!:mad:

;)

sadloserkid
09/04/2003, 9:23 AM
Originally posted by deise deserter
Right -Thats it!!!

You've driven me to Qyeenstown now SLK!!!!:mad:

;)

Wow, 3 league of Ireland clubs in six months, that's some going even for somebody who takes pride in being a deserter! :p

deise deserter
09/04/2003, 1:40 PM
LOL - V Good SLK!!:p

LFC in Exile
09/04/2003, 5:07 PM
He must just love the first division.

deise deserter
10/04/2003, 11:15 AM
The magic of it LFC in Exile!:D

Rambler 4ever
12/04/2003, 12:03 AM
DAVE HILL IS A LEGEND YOU WOULDNT OF BEEN SO SMART THAT DAY WHEN BRUTS HAMMERED YOUR DEFENCE BY NETTING A HATRICK..PROVING HES 10 TIMES THE PLAYER O'FLYNN IS..IF HILLL HAD OF WENT IN FRONT OF YE U WOOD OF RAN AWAY CRYING BECAUSE ALL YOU ARE IS A SKIINNY COMPUTER FAGGOT..NOW **** OFF MOCKING HILL WE WILL C WHOS SO SMART WHEN WERE PLAYING YE THIS YEAR YOUAND YOUR 2 FRIENDS AT HOME GAMES SOME CROWD YE HAVE THERE IN YOUR **** PITCH WIT YOUR **** GROUND

Cobh Ramblers
12/04/2003, 11:51 AM
relax feen,dont mock them about there ground................THAY DONT EVEN ****IN OWN IT!! AND YOUR FLOODLIGHTS ARE ****!

sadloserkid
14/04/2003, 9:29 AM
Originally posted by Rambler 4ever
DAVE HILL IS A LEGEND YOU WOULDNT OF BEEN SO SMART THAT DAY WHEN BRUTS HAMMERED YOUR DEFENCE BY NETTING A HATRICK..PROVING HES 10 TIMES THE PLAYER O'FLYNN IS..IF HILLL HAD OF WENT IN FRONT OF YE U WOOD OF RAN AWAY CRYING BECAUSE ALL YOU ARE IS A SKIINNY COMPUTER FAGGOT..NOW **** OFF MOCKING HILL WE WILL C WHOS SO SMART WHEN WERE PLAYING YE THIS YEAR YOUAND YOUR 2 FRIENDS AT HOME GAMES SOME CROWD YE HAVE THERE IN YOUR **** PITCH WIT YOUR **** GROUND

Bruts is a Cork City reject now. Hill was in front of us at one point, turned away and fell on his ass. How we laughed :D As for our ground, because I'm not as petty or inbred as you I'll warn you in advance that we're playing in a different ground this year so don't go back to The Jacks. The good thing is that because we don't own it we were able to move whereas you lot are stuck in St.Slopemans for good.

Now if you wanna talk tough on the computer here's some tips.

1) Learn to spell. There's only one 'I' in skinny. You used 'wood' in the wrong context. As for your remdial grammer... don't get me started on that.

2) Turn off caps lock, your arguments are incoherant enough and lacking in substance and depth already without resorting to 'cyber-shouting'

3) Turn on the light in your bedroom, paint it a colour other than black, turn off your 'Slipknot' album and throw it out and then get off the bloody internet and finish your homework.

gobsh1te :rolleyes:

And Dave Hill is still a scumbag. :D

Cobh Ramblers
14/04/2003, 12:02 PM
i love saint slopemans,ever since i moved to cobh as a boy ive loved it!! (3RD BIGGEST GROUND IN EIRCOM LEAGUE)

Roy Keane has played many a match on that pitch.....

Celtic have played there.....

What more can I say!

p.s. Slipknot are sh1t aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sadloserkid
14/04/2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Cobh Ramblers
p.s. Slipknot are sh1t aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can agree on that anyway!!! :D

Cobh Ramblers
14/04/2003, 12:08 PM
****1n d1ckheads!!!!!! cant stand them!!!!!!

LFC in Exile
14/04/2003, 2:01 PM
Judging by the state of the pitch for the game against Cork last weekend I'd say that Lawrence of Arabia played a bit on it too.

It was barely playable - and it was amazing that only one player broke a leg on it. Then again I suppose the ball doesn't touch the ground too often in Cobh anyway.

Cobh Ramblers
14/04/2003, 3:14 PM
wat do ya mean?

LFC in Exile
14/04/2003, 4:29 PM
Originally posted by Cobh Ramblers
wat do ya mean?

Lawrence of Arabia was reference to the amount of sand on the pitch - which was used to fill in all the holes in it. Which is also a reason for being glad that only one leg was broken on the day. The match should not have been played on that pitch - it was dangerous.

The reference to the ball being in the air so much was to do with the ****e football you play.

Clearer? Ya ****** ya.

:)

LFC in Exile
14/04/2003, 4:30 PM
Lang#r seems to be a word blocked by the moderator. :)

Cobh Ramblers
15/04/2003, 12:57 AM
for the record theres no holes on the pitch!

And at least we own ours.......Ya Lang3r!!!!!!!!

Rambler 4ever
16/04/2003, 12:09 AM
SLK your some freak proud you dont own your pitch ye could b kicked off and then your ****ed.as for bruts he rejected city because he loves ramblers so much....steve o flynn the ****er is a city reject so be quiet and c ya next tuesday bruts is gonna hammer ye like last year cant stop him dont bother trying because ye'll only make fools out of yourselves

ST COLMANS WHAT A PITCH HILL WOODNT WRECK HIS IMAGE BY PLAYING OR MANAGING YE

were going up with DAVE HILL

deise deserter
16/04/2003, 2:23 PM
Posted by Rambler 4ever:

SLK your some freak proud you dont own your pitch ye could b kicked off and then your ****ed.as for bruts he rejected city because he loves ramblers so much....steve o flynn the ****er is a city reject so be quiet and c ya next tuesday bruts is gonna hammer ye like last year cant stop him dont bother trying because ye'll only make fools out of yourselves

Sorry, but I for one am sick of the internet giving losers like this the opportunity to voice their "opinions." Sorry Ramsf*cker 4ever - nobody cares about you here, or your crap sloping pitch, or the holes filled in with sand on it, or that piece of filth you call a manager.

Can't wait to see you on Tuesday. Judging from the literacy (or lack thereof) of your post you'll be the 11 year old coming in with your daddy, right? Let me guess you'll be wearing a Korn Hoodie?

You're a sad little boy. As SLK pointed out you need to go and do your homework. If I were you I'd start with English. Come back when you can tell the difference between "wood" and "would" you illiterate retard.

Rambler 4ever
16/04/2003, 11:49 PM
no seriously now dave hill is a brilliant manager gives everything to the club some people in cobh hate him when he crosses the line all i have to say is in 1 season he signed well and got us to the playoffs top class for a team who finished bottom the season before..i guarantee ye if he joint ye within 2 years ye wood b in the premier and steve o flynn wood b top scorer in the league..he looks some player but its a pity bout his city past he will always be jeered when ye play us because hes a city reject but if he joint us he probably wood have been god (besides super willie bruton)

Cobh Ramblers
17/04/2003, 1:05 AM
D.D. Why dont you shut the **** up! What are you playing at sending me trethining messages! You dont even no who the **** I am!! Your all talk in the private msgs but youd be a very quiet little ****** if i ever saw ya!!!!!!

sadloserkid
17/04/2003, 9:24 AM
Threatening messages??? Explain? And while you're at it, gag Rambler 4ever will you? I'm giving serious thought to making him the first name on my ignore list and then I won't be able to see any of his posts ever again. Ah... sounds like heaven! :D

By the way, nobody here is saying that Dave Hill is a bad manager, he isn't, he's done well with ye. We're just saying that he's a w@nker that's all!

Cobh Ramblers
17/04/2003, 8:01 PM
he sending me trething messages in the private messages thing!! wat a lang3r!

super rambler
17/04/2003, 10:52 PM
go on kid...super hill and super will were going up this year try stop us

Cobh Ramblers
18/04/2003, 2:42 PM
who are you?

ramsie
19/04/2003, 6:35 PM
Where going up with Dave Hill
Da, da, da, da, da

will ye have support in cobh this week
oh sh*t i forgot ye dont have any support
Da da da da da da da

deise deserter
19/04/2003, 8:15 PM
Cobh Ramblers: Check inbox - looking forward to Tuesday.

Ramsie:

Huh?!?! "Where" exactly are you going with Dave Hill? To the beach? Oh, sorry I forgot that's your pitch!!:p

What is it with Queenstown fans and illiteracy...