yan
01/04/2003, 4:17 PM
one last time lads,

the final say, where are all the singers going for the new season,

the corner

the shed

st annes end

maybe thsi could be made into a poll??

lets just make sure were all together in a united sound in support of our beloved city, it'll be ****e if theres different areas singing different songs, so lets get it rite!!!

Shed End John
01/04/2003, 4:21 PM
Originally posted by yan
one last time lads,

the final say, where are all the singers going for the new season,

the corner

the shed

st annes end

General opinion seems to be very much in favour of the corner/Derrynane side, so IMO, that's where everyone will be.

Ruairi
01/04/2003, 4:30 PM
No SEJ, I think everyone will be where you're not...

:p

NorthoftheLee
01/04/2003, 4:33 PM
i'd say poll it and we go with the majority! Whatayathink?????

the ol heart is getting to me and im thinkin I want to give the shed one last season...the final season ...a season that no one will forget..a fitting tribute to a spiritual home....give it a good send off and all.......damn im gonna cry!!;)

Shed End John
01/04/2003, 4:40 PM
Originally posted by NorthoftheLee
the ol heart is getting to me and im thinkin I want to give the shed one last season...the final season ...a season that no one will forget..a fitting tribute to a spiritual home....give it a good send off and all.......damn im gonna cry!!;)

Now you're bloody well making me cry.:( I've watched at least 120 games from the Shed, and have to admit I've had some great, and some not so great, times there. I agree, let's poll it, even though it's unlikely to make much difference. Most people seem to be decided on the corner, and IMO nothing's going to change that.

Pat MacGroyne
01/04/2003, 6:17 PM
For the last home game we should have a huge sing song in the shed. Give the old girl a proper send off:D

yan
02/04/2003, 4:09 PM
i reckon we need a poll-

i think we should give the shed one final season that it deserves, the final season for which it will be remembered for ccfc first league win in 10-11 yrs

moderators-can we have a poll for this plz?

yan
02/04/2003, 4:12 PM
sorry lads

didnt see the poll until there