PDA

View Full Version : O'Halloran Signs

gufct
30/07/2007, 3:34 PM
Its Official now lads http://www.galwayunitedfc.ie/news-features/united-sign-greg-ohalloran.html

Terry
30/07/2007, 3:38 PM
Good signing. Greg is an experienced ELOI player, something we need badly. What would be his strongest position? and where else is he capable of playing when need be?

micls
30/07/2007, 3:42 PM
Great news for Derry...Hard luck lads :)

Terry
30/07/2007, 3:43 PM
I know he can play as a full back but which side do you know micls? Please, say the left !!!!!!!!!

Risteard
30/07/2007, 3:44 PM
He's a poor signing lads.
I'm unsure if any of his ex-clubs would recommend him.
He'll play anywhere besides up front and in goal, maybe not left wing.

micls
30/07/2007, 3:45 PM
I know he can play as a full back but which side do you know micls? Please, say the left !!!!!!!!!

He can play on the left alright, or the centre, or midfield. Or anywhere else you can't find someone better for.

Risteard
30/07/2007, 3:45 PM
Was originally a right-back but equally inept/capable at left back.

Terry
30/07/2007, 3:46 PM
well then I would say we have just improved our LB situation !!!

OneRedArmy
30/07/2007, 3:50 PM
Great news for Derry...Hard luck lads :)He was the best of Fenlons signings.

Which says more for the rest of them really.

His best position from my experience appears to be doing impressions at the front of the team coach, particularly of Pat Dolan.

Otherwise he does a passable interpretation of a defensive midfielder/utility player.

He career summary will no doubt feature the phrase "well liked and a good influence around the club"........

Says it all really.

micls
30/07/2007, 3:52 PM
He career summary will no doubt feature the phrase "well liked and a good influence around the club".........

Id be surprised if that was the reference Lennox gave him.....

Sam_Heggy
30/07/2007, 4:25 PM
Most Derry fans on their forum seem sorry enough to loose him. The fact he played for 3 of the top clubs in LOI must mean he pretty decent footballer. Impressions r pretty good though :p Will be interesting if he does the Roy Keane one on Wed night.

micls
30/07/2007, 11:43 PM
The fact he played for 3 of the top clubs in LOI must mean he pretty decent footballer.

It really really doesnt. Couldnt get his game for us, couldnt get his game for Shels and Derry couldnt wait to get rid of him once Fenlon left......