PDA

View Full Version : New Stand

Rams-07
30/07/2007, 10:07 AM
At last work has resumed onthe new stand...hopefully we will see it finished soon....:o

don ramo
30/07/2007, 3:48 PM
no it hasn't, i just passed it there a while ago, there is nobody around and noting new has arrived, unless i'm blind

Terry
30/07/2007, 3:50 PM
ye should ring GUFC and get the number for the construction company we used for our stand, no kidding, I never seen a stand go up so quickly as the one in terryland.

don ramo
30/07/2007, 4:56 PM
we will for the next two :D

what size is yer stand, and how much do you know it cost, saw some pictures alright of it looks very well, aren't ye building another one also.

Rams-07
30/07/2007, 10:04 PM
no it hasn't, i just passed it there a while ago, there is nobody around and noting new has arrived, unless i'm blind
Well i was speaking to someone this morning who was in St Colmans park when 4 contractors arrived to start the stand..these were not the contractors who left us high and dry.....maybe he was imagining it...:rolleyes:

don ramo
30/07/2007, 11:00 PM
dunno well just have to see;)

bellavistaman
31/07/2007, 7:32 AM
Well i was speaking to someone this morning who was in St Colmans park when 4 contractors arrived to start the stand..these were not the contractors who left us high and dry.....maybe he was imagining it...:rolleyes:

heard they were there aswell, my friend was over there and seen them meetin wit some committee members.

don ramo
31/07/2007, 4:32 PM
how do ye know they were contractors, if there new it will be a while, they have to get all the info and get a crew together, for all ye know they were enginners seein if its to high and see how to take it down:D

bellavistaman
31/07/2007, 8:44 PM
how do ye know they were contractors, if there new it will be a while, they have to get all the info and get a crew together, for all ye know they were enginners seein if its to high and see how to take it down:D

jesus your turnin into rams 07:D

don ramo
31/07/2007, 9:43 PM
no i'm not i just don't bring false hope, i support the stand, but i'm not going to say something is happening right now when its not, unless someone knows the story no point sayin mis happening thats all, we've had enough false dawns, it'll come thats what i care about

bellavistaman
31/07/2007, 9:59 PM
i support the stand,

what a sad statement:eek:

don ramo
31/07/2007, 10:41 PM
:D:o:ball:

chimpster
01/08/2007, 5:55 AM
for all ye know they were enginners seein if its to high and see how to take it down

Jesus Ramo, if ye support the stand so much why are ye posting draft stuff about takin it down? Cop on to yourself! Any time someone tries to take this club forward there are a bunch of people trying to drag it back down. :mad::mad:

Word is that the main contractor is the same, but the welsh crowd who were doin the steel have gone (bust? may explain things) and a new (irish) company are coming in. Hopefully we'll see work startin again soon enough... Lookin forward to sittin in the back row with a class view of the action! :cool:

don ramo
01/08/2007, 6:24 AM
well any time i announced progress, which i was informed of through the club, i got berated for giving false hope, so now all is ok i can now give deadelines again, ye lot are the ones who gave out for me doin this, nobody should be sayin this stuff unless they see work going on, not seeing contractoirs

don ramo
01/08/2007, 6:28 AM
[QUOTE=chimpster;736892]Any time someone tries to take this club forward there are a bunch of people trying to drag it back down.
QUOTE]

don't be saying that about my post, i'm not one of those people, i'm constantly given out to about my support of the current administration

chimpster
01/08/2007, 3:44 PM
don't be saying that about my post, i'm not one of those people, i'm constantly given out to about my support of the current administration

Fair enough, and fair play to ye, let's just keep the stand standing (!) and hope it gets finished pronto like...

Rams-07
01/08/2007, 4:40 PM
Was talking to a committee member today who told me that the people who were there on Monday were engineers from the new company down to have alook at whats left to be done...they told the club they will be back on thurs to start work..so fingers crossed