PDA

View Full Version : Galway Utd on the up and up...

kevinito
29/07/2007, 2:34 PM
Really impressed with the Galway United website. The club seems to be well run and definitely going in the right direction. Your new stand looks fantastic and Terryland Park looks a splendid ground. I think Galway Utd has huge potential.
Stay in Premier Division don't go down irish professional football needs more clubs like Galway. All at Galway get my praise keep up the good work

Paddyfield
29/07/2007, 9:46 PM
Really impressed with the Galway United website. The club seems to be well run and definitely going in the right direction. Your new stand looks fantastic and Terryland Park looks a splendid ground. I think Galway Utd has huge potential.
Stay in Premier Division don't go down irish professional football needs more clubs like Galway. All at Galway get my praise keep up the good work

Welcome to foot.ie, Mr Tony Cousins. :D

Only joking, thanks for the kind words. Where are you from kevinito and who do you support?

gufcfan
29/07/2007, 10:03 PM
It seems he is from Cork from his earlier posts...

Thanks for the kind words!

GavinZac
29/07/2007, 11:46 PM
i've just been banging on about how fantastic galway united are :o to a pessimistic eL supporting friend who reckons we should sell out to sky. grass roots and community seems to be working for gallaimh aontaithe, or however you say it in terrorist. fair play

corbyeire
30/07/2007, 10:08 AM
terrorist?

Terry
30/07/2007, 10:21 AM
good article in yesterdays Daily mail, will try and scan it in this evening.

gufct
30/07/2007, 10:28 AM
Now if only we got a home win everybody would be happy

Tir Oilean
30/07/2007, 4:39 PM
Now if only we got a home win everybody would be happy

Ah now your gettig the hang of it. Mind you we'll more than one me thinks!

KoemansCC
30/07/2007, 6:24 PM
good article in yesterdays Daily mail, will try and scan it in this evening.

Why don't you just type it up, it was only half a tabloid page long :D......

I read the article, very interesting, good quote from Nick saying the day he can't play a players wages is the day he walks out the door.....