PDA

View Full Version : Wexford Youths FC V Limerick37 FC

L37Ultra
27/07/2007, 11:23 PM
Lads, lets get behind the team and get back to winning ways!! Is anyone going? What do you think the team, score will be? :ball::ball:

sadloserkid
28/07/2007, 12:47 AM
Honestly? I anticipate another tight, ugly game that will finish scoreless or be settled by one goal that could go either way.

KevB76
28/07/2007, 1:19 PM
2 - 0 win for Limerick. Our lads will want to bounce back from a disappointing result, and we are more than able for Wexford, even before the new signings arrived :ball:

L37Ultra
28/07/2007, 9:57 PM
Is anyone on here going down?

sadloserkid
28/07/2007, 9:59 PM
Is anyone on here going down?

Maybe. Won't know for another day or so for sure.

L37Ultra
28/07/2007, 10:00 PM
Ya same as myself with work, lift etc... its a must win in my opinion and the players need a bit (even a few people) of support down there!! As for the game, I think it will be tight and limerick will nick a 1-0 win. Wouldnt be suprised with another 0-0 draw as both teams are defensively strong!

sadloserkid
28/07/2007, 10:03 PM
its a must win in my opinion

No argument from me there. Hand on heart I think Harps are gonna catch us tbh. :( We should be better than Wexford but we created so little last night that I wouldn't be surprised if we struggle to break them down either.

Gerry the ferry
29/07/2007, 7:19 PM
does any1 know what price lims are to beat wexford youths?

L37Ultra
29/07/2007, 10:26 PM
does any1 know what price lims are to beat wexford youths?

From paddypower:

Wexford Youths to win: 11-5

Draw: 21-10

Limerick37 to Win: 11-10

L37Ultra
29/07/2007, 11:18 PM
Ive a funny feeling that this game is going to be another fecking 0-0!! Hope not though!!

redron
29/07/2007, 11:39 PM
So, is anyone driving down to Wexford?
Looking for a lift, if anyone has space!

Monkfish
30/07/2007, 9:33 AM
So, is anyone driving down to Wexford?
Looking for a lift, if anyone has space!

I might be able to help you out, thing is though would you feel comfortable being driven in a car made by corporate Japan? and run on 'Bush brand' oil?
and dont even mention the music!
Acually the only thing you'll like about it is thats red!:cool:

sadloserkid
30/07/2007, 11:41 AM
Couldn't get off work so I'm out.

redron
30/07/2007, 12:58 PM
I might be able to help you out, thing is though would you feel comfortable being driven in a car made by corporate Japan? and run on 'Bush brand' oil?

Well, I don't know any car owners who don't own cars made by big corporations (whether they be Japanese, Korean, American, French, etc)! Even if I built my own car, I'd probably have to buy the components from some capitalistic corporation or other! :rolleyes:
How many cars in Ireland run on non-oil derived fuel? About 10!

and dont even mention the music!
Don't pre-judge my musical tastes! :eek:

Acually the only thing you'll like about it is thats red!
Red is a good colour though! :p

Monkfish
30/07/2007, 2:09 PM
Is ok, at the moment iv everything from Slipknot to James Blunt:eek: in the car! im sure i can find a bit of Rage against the machine and Green day for ya!

jebus
30/07/2007, 3:35 PM
Is ok, at the moment iv everything from Slipknot to James Blunt:eek: in the car! im sure i can find a bit of Rage against the machine and Green day for ya!

Anyone else audibly hear redron back away from the thread at this point :D

sadloserkid
30/07/2007, 3:37 PM
Anyone else audibly hear redron back away from the thread at this point :D

I don't think he's the only one, I reckon Monkfish could have lots of problems filling that car now. Is Meteora still in there though?

redron
30/07/2007, 5:28 PM
Is it CDs or tapes in your car?
I could bring along some Kylie or Destiny's Child or something, but James Blunt... :(

Monkfish
30/07/2007, 7:36 PM
Is it CDs or tapes in your car?
I could bring along some Kylie or Destiny's Child or something, but James Blunt... :(

Cd's, but i do have something called a tape deck aswell (think 'ok computer' is in it)
That Linkin park cd is gathering dust along with the Limp bizkit and White strips albums at the moment im afraid SLK!:(.
How long does the trip take by car? cant remember much of our bus journey last time but im thinking at least 3 hours?

joeSoap
30/07/2007, 7:44 PM
Leave at 4...any later and you're gonna get screwed with traffic. You should be there by 7 easily

declan hide
30/07/2007, 9:53 PM
[QUOTE=Monkfish;735932]
That Linkin park cd is gathering dust along with the Limp bizkitQUOTE]

should be banned from the site for mentioning these "bands". theres been some amount of mud slinging the last few weeks but this is inhumane.

L37Ultra
30/07/2007, 9:54 PM
So who is actually going tommorrow?

Monkfish
30/07/2007, 11:29 PM
[QUOTE=Monkfish;735932]
That Linkin park cd is gathering dust along with the Limp bizkitQUOTE]

should be banned from the site for mentioning these "bands". theres been some amount of mud slinging the last few weeks but this is inhumane.

Just have to get a loan of your W.A.S.P., Whitesnake and Poison cd's then!:)

Im going, along with Ronald the Red, the fella that does Leeeeeo! and his companion, will have the Israeli and American flags out in force for Mr 'give peace a chance' Wallace:cool:

new blue
31/07/2007, 10:23 AM
He won't be there!!

L37Ultra
31/07/2007, 11:12 AM
He won't be there!!

Your manager wont be there? Why? :confused:

Sniffer
31/07/2007, 11:47 AM
He's in Italy according to reports; reports that also say Lims will be without 3 players who can't get off work.

L37Ultra
31/07/2007, 11:54 AM
FFS, who are the players. I get off work to go and the players wont..... :D :D

sadloserkid
31/07/2007, 1:19 PM
That Linkin park cd is gathering dust along with the Limp bizkit and White strips albums at the moment im afraid SLK!:(.
How long does the trip take by car? cant remember much of our bus journey last time but im thinking at least 3 hours?

Oh Monkfish Chester and the boys deserve better than to be sharing shelf space with walking cliches like Fred Durst and Jack White. And the trip itself is a fair old spin alright. 3 hours is probably about right but I wouldn't bother dallying in Waterford.

declan hide
01/08/2007, 6:01 AM
[QUOTE=declan hide;736007]

Just have to get a loan of your W.A.S.P., Whitesnake and Poison cd's then!

Im going, along with Ronald the Red, the fella that does Leeeeeo! and his companion, will have the Israeli and American flags out in force for Mr 'give peace a chance' Wallace:cool:

WASP? i guess youre referring to my previous sig which was infact a swipe at WASP by Henry Rollins - who if youve any degree of musical taste you'll have heard of in some guise be it Black Flag or Rollins Band etc although people who suffer Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit normally dont have any degree of musical taste. :D

As for Whitesnake and Poison cant help you there but each band has one classic in their arsenal.:)