PDA

View Full Version : Osam for City???

Pat MacGroyne
29/03/2003, 11:26 PM
Pat is also keen to sign Osam for City on a short term deal to fill the gap left by Rennie but everyone knows that so I will leave it at that.

Mooney is no 2 keeper for next year as well

Gary
30/03/2003, 11:25 AM
Lies. Between this now and your George thread?

Cmon like : look at the facts with George: He has scored 4 pre season goals and seems to be showing good form.

Dolan isnt a manager who holds a grudge.

And as for the Osam thing. Aint gonna happen. He has taken a coaching role at Pats, and apparently, himself and Dolan dont exactly see eye to eye anymore.

Obviously I stand to be corrected on the above, but somehow, I reckon your exclusives are someone winding you up.

Although Id say your Mooney exclusive might be accurate alright though.

:) ;) :p

Dodge
31/03/2003, 8:12 AM
Originally posted by GWA

Cmon like : look at the facts with George: He has scored 4 pre season goals and seems to be showing good form.

And as for the Osam thing. Aint gonna happen. He has taken a coaching role at Pats, and apparently, himself and Dolan dont exactly see eye to eye anymore.

Obviously I stand to be corrected on the above, but somehow, I reckon your exclusives are someone winding you up.

Dolan doesn't hold a grudge....hahahahahaha :)

Osam's signed for another 2 sesons. Is being groomed for coaching role. Has just been reinstated as captain (after Dolan stripped him as captain). And yes you could say they don't see eye to eye.

A face
31/03/2003, 8:22 AM
Who hear thinks that Pat MacGroyne's "gossip" credablity just went out the window after that last outburst.

Pat ... you'll be a while making ground up there mate :)

steven17
01/04/2003, 11:56 AM
supposedly hes a man to hold a savage grudge when george pulled up with that hamstring problem,dolan said "its showing now the lads that cant take the new training" and george burst out at him saying that he`s a disgrace when another player was about to have a go at him kevin doyle held him back and said that george had just kissed his carrer away for the next 6 months so be ware the rath of dolan

Pat MacGroyne
01/04/2003, 5:58 PM
Originally posted by GWA

I was just telling ye what I was told. If its wrong then I'll take the stick gladly but what if its right??

It would be stupid if George wasnt playing in the pre-season games Dolans going to want his squad fit and whod buy an unfit player if he was to be sold on?

If Im wrong then I will take the stick but if I'm right you can expect some!!
:D

Colm
01/04/2003, 6:08 PM
You're wrong and there is noting you can say that will change that fact. :p

Pat MacGroyne
01/04/2003, 6:14 PM
LOL Colm:D

A face
02/04/2003, 10:25 AM
Saw Georgie training last night with City and he is on form :)

dalo
02/04/2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by A face
Saw Georgie training last night with City and he is on form :)

what like last year? god help us.

anyway i think patmcgroyne can be safely ignored. he would better off reading NOW! magazine as he seems to love gossip.

City source me arse:D