PDA

View Full Version : Final placing

new blue
27/07/2007, 1:07 AM
I'm going to stick my neck out and predict that we will finish in the top 6. If we play like we did last weekend it's certainly possible. Our per game scoring average will also increase from .7 to 1 and goals against from average of 1.6 to 1.3 for last 16 games.

passinginterest
27/07/2007, 10:36 AM
I hope your right. To be honest I'd be very happy just to stay off the bottom. It is possible that we could take points off most of the teams in the division, but, I'm not confident that the ability to score enough goals is there this season. It would be great to see the lads sending out a real message in the latter half of the season, that they will be seriously competitive next year.

Thunder-WYFC
27/07/2007, 10:52 AM
I think we'll win all our remaining games and finish first and Patsy Malone will end the season with 20+ goals.

Obviously not but its looking abit better with the way we're playing now so I'll go for 8th!

Sunny Jim
27/07/2007, 11:04 AM
I can't see where the goals will come from, although Liam O'Loughlin & Kyle Dempsey are looking promising going forward. I'd be happy with ninth and hopefully we'll improve next season.

G-Man
27/07/2007, 11:21 AM
season isnt going too bad, bt as said, it looks hard to see where the goals will come from. If we had an inform striker who was taking the chances that are already coming in games, then we would easily be mid table and even pushing higher. It'll come with time.

brokenstar
27/07/2007, 11:44 AM
I'd be happy just to stay off the bottom too. Goals seem to be a serious problem alright but we just need to find the right man for the job. All in all, it hasn't been a bad season so far, so onwards and upwards!