PDA

View Full Version : Noel Hunt! nice wan

Neil
29/03/2003, 1:07 PM
Hunt pointed Ferguson towards tunnel
(http://www.eleven-a-side.com/shamrockrovers/story.asp?newsid=4602)

Dunfermline’s Noel Hunt has spoken out about his running battle with Rangers’ Barry Ferguson during the Scottish Cup match on Sunday.

Hunt, who was booked for pushing Ferguson away, added: "It had nothing to do with him. I had just come on and Kevin Muscat ran into the back of me. I got up and suddenly Ferguson was in my face. I pushed him back and I got booked, while he didn’t.

"But when he got sent off I ran over to him, patted him on the back and said ’the tunnel’s that way’. I was laughing, but he was fuming. He deserved it though. He said sorry to me afterwards, so there was no on-going feud off the pitch. I’m sure there will be on the pitch next time we play."

Colm
29/03/2003, 4:11 PM
He's still Rovers SCUM though!;) :D

James
29/03/2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Neil
Hunt pointed Ferguson towards tunnel
(http://www.eleven-a-side.com/shamrockrovers/story.asp?newsid=4602)

Dunfermline’s Noel Hunt has spoken out about his running battle with Rangers’ Barry Ferguson during the Scottish Cup match on Sunday.

Hunt, who was booked for pushing Ferguson away, added: "It had nothing to do with him. I had just come on and Kevin Muscat ran into the back of me. I got up and suddenly Ferguson was in my face. I pushed him back and I got booked, while he didn’t.

"But when he got sent off I ran over to him, patted him on the back and said ’the tunnel’s that way’. I was laughing, but he was fuming. He deserved it though. He said sorry to me afterwards, so there was no on-going feud off the pitch. I’m sure there will be on the pitch next time we play."

yeah its a good thing hunt didnt try any of that chit against ireland.. bloody rovers SCUM :D

Badweather Fan
30/03/2003, 5:10 PM
Well 'un Hunt ya legend
Fergusons a fine player but a scut.

Colm
30/03/2003, 5:36 PM
Originally posted by Badweather Fan
Fergusons a fine player but a scut.
The way you put that makes it sound like Hunt isn't a scut!:confused:

Badweather Fan
30/03/2003, 5:40 PM
Well 'un Hunt.