PDA

View Full Version : L37 fined €100 over fans flare

joeSoap
25/07/2007, 12:09 PM
So..who did it lads? :)

see here (http://www.walkthechalk.com/content.php?show=eircom_suspensions)

KevB76
25/07/2007, 12:15 PM
Possibly the same people (quite rightly) moaning about the fines Ski's causing !
Have to say though, I thoroughly enjoyed the moment :D

If the guilty parties come forward and offer to pay the fine I'll happily chip in.

jebus
25/07/2007, 12:26 PM
Pretty sure we decided the SC would pay any fines incurred by the club lads, well worth it in my opinion

joeSoap
25/07/2007, 12:29 PM
Thats fair enough. I'm not in the SC, but I'll throw a few bob in if everyone else is on Friday night.

On another note; I see Gerry Carr (Sligo asst. manager) got two matches and €500 fine for being sent off against Longford for verbals at the officials. Ski getting done on consecutive weekends for similar doesn't look too good. €1000 and 5 matches I'd say.

jebus
25/07/2007, 12:34 PM
I'd say a grand will be the fine alright, hoping they give him 3 matches instead of the 5, but knowing the FAI they'll give him the full whack alright. Wonder will we be allowed to criticise him if the wheels fall off our promotion push while he is away? :rolleyes:

CraftyToePoke
25/07/2007, 1:01 PM
Pretty sure we decided the SC would pay any fines incurred by the club lads, well worth it in my opinion

lads, that flare was nearly as sweet as the late winner itself, i live in England and only make 3 or 4 games per year and that flare was the making of the trip:) got a lovely pic of it on my phone with the whloe shed with their arms raised in celebration and the flare up at the back behind them. quality.

id be more than happy to contribute to and whip round to pay the fine, so if whoever is organising that would PM me ill make the arrangements with them.

thanks

Monkfish
25/07/2007, 1:28 PM
It was already agreed beforehand that we'd have a collection if fined (we also asked the club to request clearance from the FAI) and its good to see that people still want to, why though was a SC commitee member told we got fined E150? Also Galway didnt get fined for theres against Sligo so the FAI are inconsistant with their fines regarding these.

KevB76
25/07/2007, 4:33 PM
lads, that flare was nearly as sweet as the late winner itself, i live in England and only make 3 or 4 games per year and that flare was the making of the trip:) got a lovely pic of it on my phone with the whloe shed with their arms raised in celebration and the flare up at the back behind them. quality.

id be more than happy to contribute to and whip round to pay the fine, so if whoever is organising that would PM me ill make the arrangements with them.

thanks

I'd love to see that pic - is there any possibilty you could maybe send it on to someone at the SC and get it in the next fanzine ?

4tothefloor
25/07/2007, 4:33 PM
We didn't, we said we'd have a voluntary whip around, didn't really have anything to do with the SC. Good to see everyone willing to chip in :ball:

Monkfish
25/07/2007, 4:37 PM
We didn't, we said we'd have a voluntary whip around, didn't really have anything to do with the SC. Good to see everyone willing to chip in :ball:

Good to see we've employed the Israeli finance minister in the S.C.:eek:

Monkfish
25/07/2007, 4:38 PM
I'd love to see that pic - is there any possibilty you could maybe send it on to someone at the SC and get it in the next fanzine ?

No thats a terrible idea.

:o

4tothefloor
25/07/2007, 4:39 PM
Good to see we've employed the Israeli finance minister in the S.C.:eek:
No, the Israeli finance minister would make YOU pay the fine :D

CraftyToePoke
26/07/2007, 3:55 PM

happy to send it to you if you want. PM me a mob nr.

CraftyToePoke
26/07/2007, 3:57 PM
No thats a terrible idea.

:o

dont worry, you cant see whos holding it aloft;).... just a setting sun glow behind a sea of smiling faces in the shed.

Monkfish
26/07/2007, 5:15 PM

Thats a fantasic idea acually!

KevB76
26/07/2007, 5:18 PM
Thats a fantasic idea acually!

:D:D:D

KoemansCC
26/07/2007, 7:54 PM
It was already agreed beforehand that we'd have a collection if fined (we also asked the club to request clearance from the FAI) and its good to see that people still want to, why though was a SC commitee member told we got fined E150? Also Galway didnt get fined for theres against Sligo so the FAI are inconsistant with their fines regarding these.

As far I know they met on the 11th and our game wasn't on until the 14th, we'll be expecting them next time round or maybe not....

Lim till i die
26/07/2007, 8:28 PM
I'd be worried about setting off future flares though lads

According to the commitee the scale of fines is something as follows:

1st Offence: €100
2nd Offence: €5000
3rd Offence: €76893
4th Offence: €5607895326851289647032
5th Offence: Death

:rolleyes:

"Great Athmosphere Lads, now cough up"

KevB76
26/07/2007, 11:02 PM
happy to send it to you if you want. PM me a mob nr.

Thanks for the photo CTP :)

CraftyToePoke
26/07/2007, 11:23 PM
Thanks for the photo CTP :)

you're very welcome :ball:

Needtoknow
27/07/2007, 12:21 AM
dont worry, you cant see whos holding it aloft;).... just a setting sun glow behind a sea of smiling faces in the shed.

Thanks a million for that! :D

KevB76
27/07/2007, 8:03 AM

Monkfish
27/07/2007, 10:58 AM
As far I know they met on the 11th and our game wasn't on until the 14th, we'll be expecting them next time round or maybe not....

Fair enough but its happend with a few other clubs already this season, wait and see i guess.

CraftyToePoke
27/07/2007, 12:49 PM
Thanks a million for that! :D

No bother :)