PDA

View Full Version : Suspensions

Sniffer
25/07/2007, 11:47 AM
Get your teeth into this (http://www.walkthechalk.com/content.php?show=eircom_suspensions) tasty list of revenue raising by the FAI

Erstwhile Bóz
25/07/2007, 11:53 AM
Bohs and Rovers fans moneyspinning for the League of Ireland. If we ever made friends the association would fold.

sligoman
25/07/2007, 11:56 AM
Galway fans used flares and entered the pitch against us. No fine(s)?

bellavistaman
25/07/2007, 11:59 AM
Bohs and Rovers fans moneyspinning for the League of Ireland. If we ever made friends the association would fold.

Biggest IF i ever heard. 1000 is very steep is it, or is that just from Rams point of view.

Sniffer
25/07/2007, 12:07 PM
Galway fans used flares and enterered the pitch against us. No fine(s)?

Flares are probably still fashionable in Galway.:)

Jeebus
25/07/2007, 12:32 PM

Disciplinary Commission meeting took place on 11th July Sligoman, Galway game was on the 14th. So their fines will be in the next listing.

Monkfish
25/07/2007, 1:21 PM
Sligoman you are clearly baying for blood with this statement, I seen the Galway fans reacting after their late goal but hey they caused no harm at all. It is a post like this that leads to some bad blood between the clubs. If i had posted something like this it would be considered as Wumming but hey i am not in the clique.

The Limerick flare was completly harmless also, in fact the person who had it is a very level headed gentleman who was put into an unfortunate situation by someone else who discharged it accidently.

bellavistaman
25/07/2007, 2:16 PM
The Limerick flare was completly harmless also, in fact the person who had it is a very level headed gentleman who was put into an unfortunate situation by someone else who discharged it accidently.

in otherwords it was me ha ha ha :D

green-blood
25/07/2007, 2:18 PM
well pats will be getting 3 more fines for the flares on Monday night I presume

especiually the third let of on 80 minutes in the middle of a packed stand - fools

sligoman
25/07/2007, 5:40 PM
Sligoman you are clearly baying for blood with this statement, I seen the Galway fans reacting after their late goal but hey they caused no harm at all. It is a post like this that leads to some bad blood between the clubs. If i had posted something like this it would be considered as Wumming but hey i am not in the clique.Oh here:rolleyes:

This is not wumming. This is a serious question, all clubs get fined if their fans use flares[not that I agree with it], I was wondering why this didn't happen but thanks to Jeebus, I now know the meeting hasn't taken place yet. Maybe if you have problems with foot.ie and there "clique" just don't log in. I don't think anyone has forced you...

sligoman
25/07/2007, 7:18 PM
Come on Sligoman you were looking for your pound of flesh Foot.ie style. I don't have problems with foot.ie although i am not to fond of your little clique and the very instance of you warning that maybe i should leave the site is abuse of your powers. You were looking to get at the Galway fans earlier and now it is my turn, thankfully they have not respond to your childish antics. If the FAI to not punish them will you look to get their club a fine ? Sad you get your kicks this way !Ok then. Whatever yer into. If it's abuse of my powers then please report the post so I'll get in trouble for it, good man.

superfrank
25/07/2007, 7:47 PM
Jesus RF, sligoman was just pointing out that Galway hadn't been included in the list for something fineworthy. I imagine if he had mentioned say UCD, you wouldn't have leapt out to attack him.

GuisaSaigon
26/07/2007, 1:25 PM
The following suspensions and sanctions were issued by the Disciplinary Commission at their meeting on Wednesday, 11th July 2007 and are effective as and from Wednesday, 25th July 2007 unless otherwise stated:

I know the FAI are very powerful but as far as I know they have yet to crack viewing the future, and as this meeting took place on the 11th of July
three days before Galway United played in Shligo,it might have been a bit harsh to fine Galway fans for something they hadn't yet done. Still, I wouldn't put anything past Delaney and co.

Lim till i die
26/07/2007, 10:24 PM
in otherwords it was me ha ha ha :D

See, a Cobh fan did it and we get fined :mad:

:p

Fines are ridiculous anyway, it's not like we threw the thing at anyone

sfc red
27/07/2007, 8:49 AM
Should have thrown it at that f*cking lion.

Sniffer
27/07/2007, 11:55 AM
Do waterford have 5 players out for tomorrow night ?

Correct

stann
27/07/2007, 2:11 PM
Do waterford have 5 players out for tomorrow night ?

7 out.
Flynn, Browne (feck it!), Hedderman (yay!), Harte, Mulcahy all suspended for points totals I think. Plus Bermingham injured and Kavanagh out with flu.
This time last season that would have crippled us, at least there's a few extra players now, so while very, very stretched, they can just about cover it.

Lim till i die
27/07/2007, 4:35 PM
Should have thrown it at that f*cking lion.

Still crying over the lion

No wonder everyone hates you

pineapple stu
28/07/2007, 6:01 PM
Athlone Town were fined €50 for having no technical area for the U21 match v St. Patrick's Athletic (01.07.07).

Eh?!

At what stage do things like this get taken too far?