PDA

View Full Version : New Meteor Ad

gufct
25/07/2007, 8:37 AM
Has two Irish Legends on it one is Liam Brady and the other was probably the first Kerryman to play for Galway United !

Pa knows this one so lets see who else does ?

MyTown
25/07/2007, 8:51 AM
Not a clue tbh.

Thought he looked very like Adrian Chiles - but I was so overcome by the sight of Chippy wearing the Arsenal No.7 again, I didn't really give the other characters much of a look.:p

gufct
25/07/2007, 9:29 AM
I am shocked My Town ! I thought the younger lads might have had a problem but not old stagers like yourself.

geezer
25/07/2007, 2:38 PM
charlie nelligan

gufct
25/07/2007, 3:09 PM
Even more surprised at you Geezer. Heres a hint he came to galway from Limerick's Second LOI Team.

MyTown
25/07/2007, 3:28 PM
Got him now alright - but it took a good gawk at a roadside poster of the ad & I never knew he was a Kerryman.

Paddyfield
25/07/2007, 3:41 PM
Is his name Timmy?
I think he used to be in the Panto every Christmas at the Town Hall Theatre.

I wonder what he'd make of the panto at Terryland last Friday:D

gufct
25/07/2007, 3:49 PM
The very man Paddyfield worked in the BOI . Dont give his second name yet.

Paddyfield
25/07/2007, 3:58 PM
The very man Paddyfield worked in the BOI . Dont give his second name yet.

I won't give his second name.

In fact, I don't remember his second name.

DonO'Bate
25/07/2007, 11:43 PM
The guys name is Timmy Landers but I thought he was from Newcastlewest in Limerick and not Kerry, don't recall him playing for United. I thought the first Kerry man to play unsuccessfully for United was a goal keeper called John Browne who was signed from Tralee Dynamoes, D O'Bs home town club.

Speaking of United players and phone ads did not Stephen Grant appear in a Vodafone ad a few years back iwho was in bed trying to smooch some chick who was busying texting her friends about her wonderful holidays.

Patrick Dunne
25/07/2007, 11:52 PM
I remember the television appearances of Stephen Grant. He is now a quite
successful amateur golfer.

gufct
26/07/2007, 8:45 AM
He was from Kerry but Played with Newcastle West and yes he did play for United.He was also FAI Junior footballer of the year but his love of Movies and acting was bigger than his love for Soccer or the Bank of Ireland.