PDA

View Full Version : SpinFM

dahamsta
28/03/2003, 10:33 AM
Anyone know why SpinFM would want to interview me about Foot.ie "urgently"?

dahamsta
28/03/2003, 10:46 AM
Heh, it's ok, I know now. Some twit's threatening to sue me.

adam

sadloserkid
28/03/2003, 10:57 AM
Is he threatening to sue you about foot.ie? If so I would like to state on the record that it's nothing to do with me! (though I can't speak for BWF!) :)

Dodge
28/03/2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Vetinari
Heh, it's ok, I know now. Some twit's threatening to sue me.

adam
Is it Dolan? :)

dahamsta
28/03/2003, 11:12 AM
I'm not surprised that your name did in fact come up slk. I'll post more on this later.

adam

sadloserkid
28/03/2003, 11:13 AM
I'm not surprised that your name did in fact come up slk. I'll post more on this later.

adam

Limerick board complaining about Lims Fan?

fonzi
28/03/2003, 1:37 PM
Gunther Murphy trying to get ya?

Badweather Fan
28/03/2003, 1:46 PM
Sued???
though I can't speak for BWF! ??
Ididn't do it.
It wasn't me.
You can't prove anything.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

sadloserkid
28/03/2003, 1:48 PM
Originally posted by Badweather Fan
Sued???
though I can't speak for BWF! ??
Ididn't do it.
It wasn't me.
You can't prove anything.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What's ironic is that while I was joking about the whole thing apparently my name has been mentioned which means that a certain pompous git who sits on the committee of Limerick FC is doubtless wheeling out his unfounded 'trouble-maker' tripe again...

dahamsta
28/03/2003, 2:09 PM
You're wrong slk, and if you'd any sense you'd keep your head down and stay quiet while I sort this out.

It's a spurious threat, a waste of my time. Like I said, I'll deal with it and report back later.

adam

sadloserkid
28/03/2003, 2:12 PM
keep your head down and stay quiet while I sort this out.

Consider it done! Gladly too! Any chance you'd PM me and let me know who mentioned my name though?

dahamsta
01/04/2003, 10:05 AM
By the way, the Spin call was about something totally different, something to do with some kind of "best players" UEFA thing. I passed it off to Joe, don't know if he followed up on it.

The twit was an entirely different matter, someone threatening to sue me over posts on this site. The threat was made by email, which I won't respond to, so I've left it in that person's hands. Frankly, I find threatening me over someone else's comments offensive, but he hasn't a leg to stand on anyway, so it doesn't matter.

That said, I'm getting a little ticked off with the childish behaviour of some of the posters here - I'm not the only one either - and I've decided to ban them completely the next time there is an occurence. That includes PMing me links to "amusing" threads, and mouthing off to other mods and supermods.

There'll be no suspensions for these people, neither will they be allowed back later. They've had plenty of implicit warnings, and they know exactly who they are. If they don't like it, they can sue me too.

adam

James
01/04/2003, 10:35 AM
*contacts his lawyers and considers legal position :D*