PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Waters

Lim till i die
21/07/2007, 8:21 PM
Just thought it was hightime the man got an appreciation thread

It was an absolute priveledge watching the man from the Shed in the first Half last night

Absolute top class

The biggest improvement since Jesus came across that leper

fc hammer
21/07/2007, 10:01 PM
You said it LTID if only we had him last week down in Cobh. Player of the season so far , he looked a different class last night.. Well done Kev.:ball:

Fairkop
21/07/2007, 10:44 PM
will continue the love in chaps by ageeing with ye.waters has been excellent and also a good team player.

KevB76
22/07/2007, 11:52 AM
I fully endorse all the above, his performance on Friday was a joy to behold :)

Can the guy/girl who writes up the match reports show a bit of respect and actually get his name right - Walters / Watters etc. FFS its not difficult, get it right :mad:

L37Ultra
22/07/2007, 2:26 PM
Ya his performance on friday night was unreal!! They say in football theres very few players you would pay to watch and at the moment my money spent at the gate is well worth it just to see Waters. Fair play to him!!

Jofspring
22/07/2007, 4:01 PM
still can't get over the difference in him from last season.

Needtoknow
22/07/2007, 7:27 PM
still can't get over the difference in him from last season.

Different player to last year, class act, up there with Superman for player of the year. :ball:

4tothefloor
22/07/2007, 7:32 PM
The biggest improvement since Jesus came across that leper

up there with Superman for player of the year. :ball:

So maybe the new chant should be:
Purcell is Superman
Purcell is Superman
Waters is Jesus
Waters is Jesus :D

declan hide
22/07/2007, 7:48 PM
two thumbs up from Hide HQ as well. himself and carthy linked superbly in the first half and his peno was top notch as well.

L37Ultra
22/07/2007, 10:07 PM
So maybe the new chant should be:
Purcell is Superman
Purcell is Superman
Waters is Jesus
Waters is Jesus :D

Waters is Ronaldiho
Waters is Ronaldiho :D

Monkfish
23/07/2007, 9:04 AM
Your chants are crapio!
Your chants are crapio!
:D

Needtoknow
23/07/2007, 3:08 PM
Waters for Ireland.
Waters for Ireland. :D

bellavistaman
23/07/2007, 3:22 PM
if only the waters in galway was as good as it is in limerick, what bout that one? trying to redeem myself now.

jebus
23/07/2007, 5:19 PM
if only the waters in galway was as good as it is in limerick, what bout that one? trying to redeem myself now.

and failing miserably :)

sadloserkid
23/07/2007, 5:49 PM
and failing miserably :)

I thought it was pretty good tbh.

Ditto for Kevin Waters who has looked completely different to the player who was tried everywhere and still looked poor last season.

This year he has been nothing short of excellent and should run away with the POTY award (with all due respect to Nigel Keady).

jebus
23/07/2007, 5:59 PM
This year he has been nothing short of excellent and should run away with the POTY award (with all due respect to Nigel Keady).

Didn't realise himself and Keady posted here.........

Hold the taxi Bellavista!! :D

sadloserkid
23/07/2007, 6:00 PM
Didn't realise himself and Keady posted here.........

Hold the taxi Bellavista!! :D

Jesus Jebus I know you're getting on well with the Cobh lad but don't give it all away so soon. ;)

Lim till i die
23/07/2007, 6:41 PM
Kevin Waters, Walks on Water,
Kevin Waters, Walks on Water,

:o:p

declan hide
23/07/2007, 7:49 PM
to the tune of rod stewarts "sailing"

"we are sailing , we are sailing...kev-in wat-ers la la la"

i'll collect my song of the week award next friday night! ;)

waylanderj
23/07/2007, 7:57 PM

Bellavistaman think you spend more time in the limerick forum than you do in the Cobh!
C'MON just admitt it you would rather live in limerick than in Cobh ;):p

Needtoknow
24/07/2007, 1:43 AM
to the tune of rod stewarts "sailing"

"we are sailing , we are sailing...kev-in wat-ers la la la"

i'll collect my song of the week award next friday night! ;)

Class, i will sing it! Will you be in the Shed to start it yourself Declan? :D

bellavistaman
24/07/2007, 7:50 AM
Bellavistaman think you spend more time in the limerick forum than you do in the Cobh!
C'MON just admitt it you would rather live in limerick than in Cobh ;):p

Since we stopped playin ye our forum has been dead.

noby
24/07/2007, 8:08 AM
Nice to see Muddy regarded so highly. He got a lot of slack when things were going pear-shaped here, because when he's off his game he looks very pedestrian (as ye seem to have witnessed). When he's on form he can be the best player in the division.

munsterman000
24/07/2007, 4:59 PM
Great to see an ex-Clonmel Celtic (St. Oliver's) player doing well. Just a question though, what position is he playing? Waterford seemed to throw him in all over the place; left-back, all across the midfield and up front. Always thought that centre or left midfield were his only positions.

sadloserkid
24/07/2007, 5:01 PM
Great to see an ex-Clonmel Celtic (St. Oliver's) player doing well. Just a question though, what position is he playing? Waterford seemed to throw him in all over the place; left-back, all across the midfield and up front. Always thought that centre or left midfield were his only positions.

Limerick tried him everywhere last season as well and to be honest he looked equally awkward and cumbersome no matter where they put him. This season the man has been a revelation.

Needtoknow
24/07/2007, 5:55 PM

Left Midfield.

4tothefloor
24/07/2007, 6:05 PM
Any time he's been in the centre he's played well too to be fair