PDA

View Full Version : Harps Monster Draw Tonight

Mr A
20/07/2007, 1:47 PM
The draw will take place on 20th July 2007 at the home match against Shelbourne FC and again boast some hugely impressive prizes for a cost of entry of just €20. The club would like to thank all the associate sponsors who have contributed to the prize fund, including JJ Reid Motors, Liberty Travel, Cyberworld Computers, Crawford Furnishings, McElhinneys Stores, Quinn Fuels and Irwin Electrical.

Full list of prizes as follows:

1st Prize – Volkswagen Fox Car in association with JJ Reid Motors, Letterkenny

2nd Prize – €1000 Mediterranean Holiday in association with Liberty Travel, Letterkenny

3rd Prize – €1,000 Laptop Computer in association with Cyberworld Computers, Letterkenny

4th Prize – €1,000 Shopping Voucher in association with Crawford Furnishings, Ballybofey

5th Prize – €1,000 Shopping Voucher in association with MCElhinneys, Ballybofey

6th Prize – 500 litres Home Heating Oil in association with Quinn Fuels, Ballybofey

7th Prize – 28” Widescreen TV in association with Irwin Electrical, Letterkenny

8th Prize – €250 CASH

9th Prize – €150 CASH

10th Prize – Mini Hi Fi System in association with Irwin Electrical, Letterkenny

Click Here to buy now! (http://finnharps.openhosts.com/News/007_NEWS/07aaMonsterDraw2007.htm)

You know you want to!

sligoman
20/07/2007, 1:52 PM
You know you want to!If I buy one will I win?

Mr A
20/07/2007, 1:59 PM
Yes. Absolutely guaranteed.

OneRedArmy
20/07/2007, 2:03 PM
Just to let you know I've decided to break with tradition and not ask where the Monster is on the prize list this time around.

I'm fully aware Higgsy is busy managing the team...

paul_oshea
20/07/2007, 3:01 PM
I bought one harps on teh recommendation that I would definately win too.

Now dont anyone ever call be a barstooler who doesnt support EL clubs :p

how does my name get called out when I win, is it just my email address?

sligoman
20/07/2007, 6:03 PM
Is it too late to enter now considering the game kicks off soon?

paul_oshea
20/07/2007, 6:05 PM
well sure you are still giving money to a good cause sligoman :D

id be suprised to be honest if the ones in the internet taht came in relatively late this afternoon were included anyway!

sligoman
20/07/2007, 6:07 PM
well sure you are still giving money to a good cause sligoman :D

id be suprised to be honest if the ones in the internet taht came in relatively late this afternoon were included anyway!Yeah, I was about to and all, just signed up to Paypal and was one click away from buying a ticket but, as you say, last minute entries prob not included.

paul_oshea
20/07/2007, 6:10 PM
tut tut tut sligoman, what about helping out your northern brethren?

btw have you no life like me, is that why you are on the comp at 7.07 on a friday evening?

sligoman
20/07/2007, 6:13 PM
tut tut tut sligoman, what about helping out your northern brethren?

btw have you no life like me, is that why you are on the comp at 7.07 on a friday evening?Support Harps? I was only in it for the car;).

I have a life, just online so I can listen for updates for Rovers game:cool:.

paul_oshea
20/07/2007, 6:31 PM
Support Harps? I was only in it for the car;).

I have a life, just online so I can listen for updates for Rovers game:cool:.

why aren't you at the game?:p

sligoman
20/07/2007, 6:33 PM
why aren't you at the game?:pSome people(including me) work:p

harpskid
21/07/2007, 12:11 AM
Galway Harps, the draw isn't for another couple of weeks. The date of the draw was put back. Think it's at the Celtic game now.:ball:

The Rebel Ram
21/07/2007, 12:45 AM
So it's not only Ramblers that pastpones draws.
Did they get a big crowd at the clubhouse for the draw at 9pm but at 11pm when the bar is due to close they announce the draw is postponed for a few weeks. That was our Monster Draw last year!!!!:o

The Rebel Ram
21/07/2007, 1:08 AM
Went to buy a ticket but I used pay pal a few years ago with a mail account I never use now and I can't access the fecking account.
I knew that car would be mine 'nd all!!!!!!!

Mr A
21/07/2007, 8:49 PM
The draw was put back because between the tickets flooding in at the last minute and trying to deal with the demand for Celtic tickets we just didn't have the manpower to cope last night. No date set for the draw, should be in the next few weeks though.

The good news is though that you can therefore still enter- if it comes to it and anyone were to enter too late to be in the draw the money would of course be refunded very quickly.

Sam_Heggy
22/07/2007, 12:18 AM
yeah and feck off the car is mine :D lap top is good too though :cool: