PDA

View Full Version : Odense

RockofGibraltar
20/07/2007, 10:44 AM
I believe they had Thomas Helveg a former champions league and Serie A winner with AC Milan playing with them last night. They also had Claus Jensen ex-fulham and charlton athletic. Thats a very high standard to be playing against in 1st round

smellyfeet
20/07/2007, 10:51 AM
I believe they had Thomas Helveg a former champions league and Serie A winner with AC Milan playing with them last night. They also had Claus Jensen ex-fulham and charlton athletic. Thats a very high standard to be playing against in 1st round

They also had Laurson Ex Celtic player, he played for Celtic in the UEFA Cup Final against Porto.

Dodge
20/07/2007, 11:00 AM
Claus Jensen isn't with them but the other two are. Also have a Costa Rican international that 3 premiership clubs wanted to sign but had work permit problems with.

From the intertoto cup lat year they reched the group stages of UEFA cup and only lost out on goal difference for last 16. By a country mile they were the hardest team we could've faced. if they get through this round (hopefully not) they'll be the highest ranked team in that round!

RockofGibraltar
21/07/2007, 8:33 AM
Claus Jensen isn't with them but the other two are. Well according to all the match reports he was starting the other nite...

Dodge
21/07/2007, 10:02 AM
http://www.ob.dk/?MenuID=19

There's the teams from the other night form the Odense website

GavinZac
21/07/2007, 10:14 AM
Well according to all the match reports he was starting the other nite...

Soren Jensen.

I can see Danish fans on Foot.dk debating whether Pats had Roy Keane out.