PDA

View Full Version : design or own ground?

gael353
26/03/2003, 9:20 PM
Hi lads was just thinking how to outwit the nobs who run the club. put our own design for a ground in (lets say the markets field) two big stans and two small ones for the ends so i found this site. www.footballgroundguide.co.uk if anyone can get the pics off this and put them together into a presentation we could submit it to the local papers to blow there minds away (i mean they were impressed with that crap that we were shown last night. the grounds i looked at were the new den (millwall) for the big stans and st johnstons one for the smaller stands. what ye think? we could then put our idea into a map of limerick and hea presto!!! oh baby i like anyway.

lims fan
28/03/2003, 7:02 AM
and submit to the club what we think the ground should be like. I just see the club rushing in head first into this project and they could probably build a better ground than sligo if they put their heads together but i fear it will be a 2-bob rathbane again.
If they are building a 1,500 seat stand that is very unambitious. This is a once in a lifetime project and should push for a 3,000 seat stand.

deise deserter
28/03/2003, 9:43 PM
Was talking to a cab driver who was previously involved with the club today about Lim FC in Pike and the new stadium - agrees whole-heartedly that it is a re-hash of the old Rathbane plans. i have yet to see them - does anyone have a copy of them, or know where we can get them?