PDA

View Full Version : coach to athlone

wexfordseagull
19/07/2007, 3:59 PM
the supporters club are trying to run a bus to athlone on 28th,leaving wexford town station @ 2.30 and enniscorthy @ 3pm.the price for a min of 18 is 18euro and 15 euro if we get 25+.i will be taking names and money at the cobh game.if we dont get at least 18 no bus will run but we might be able to put you in contact with someone from your area who is driving,so you can share the cost etc.ask for tony hayes or denny carthy or ring 087 9713111 to book.:):ball::ball:

passinginterest
20/07/2007, 10:01 AM
Hopefully the weather will pick up for the Cobh game and the result will be positive.
I'd say that would swell the numbers interested big time.
Either way I hope ye get enough numbers to make it a success and well done for getting the whole operation off the ground.

wexfordseagull
20/07/2007, 5:10 PM
thanks for your support,hope that we do get enough so it will encourage more and incrase our away support,i will post you your membership card this week.

sobersod
22/07/2007, 12:56 PM
Seagull what was the winning number on the ticket last night? Please text it too me Thanks

passinginterest
31/07/2007, 2:17 PM
thanks for your support,hope that we do get enough so it will encourage more and incrase our away support,i will post you your membership card this week.

Just out of curiosity did you put a stamp on that envelope? ;)
No sign of it yet.

Don't go forgetting about the founder member of the Dublin branch of the supporters club, or DBWYFCSC for short. :D

sobersod
01/08/2007, 11:51 PM
The Seagulls tongue has licked it (The Stamp) But it wont stay on the letter my friend
:D