PDA

View Full Version : LIEder last night?

BlueisBeautiful
26/03/2003, 12:41 PM
Did any of ye see last nights Limerick lieder? What did ye make of the artists impression of the plans for Pike? We've been down this road before (Rathbane 6 years ago!)

sadloserkid
26/03/2003, 1:31 PM
The impression looks alright but there were a couple of worries for me. Firstly that there's only the provision of covering on one side (though I suppose it could be added to later) and secondly I feel that as things stand the floodlights will impede the view of supporters (though John Purcell insists that they won't be left there). If they fulfill it it should be pretty impressive.

gael353
26/03/2003, 1:32 PM
oh the copy and paste job? yea saw it went to the Pike last night then to see the plans in detail....ammm!

deise deserter
26/03/2003, 1:53 PM
Posted by Blue Is Beautiful:

LIEder last night?

Good title, here's hoping their sports reports see it.

As for the plans, If they actually live up to these very high hopes - brilliant. I don't think that the floodlights are an issue as John Purcell told me that they wouldn't be in this year, and when they will be put in they won't be as they are placed on the picture.

As for pictures of the plans - I am supposed to be getting all the plans from Ralph. I have the main picture and all of them will be posted on SLKs website as soon as we get them. (SLK - could you post the link to your site?).

sadloserkid
26/03/2003, 1:55 PM
Hit Limerick links at the top of this forum Deise... haven't updated in ages though... planning a big overhaul before the season starts.