PDA

View Full Version : Our "board"

Rambler 4ever
25/03/2003, 9:43 PM
our board better treat us properly this year.we make the effort organising our own bus cause they wouldnt they tell the stewarts if we do anything wrong kick us out straight away..if we can fill a bus they better organise 1 and stop getting involved with our fans our chairman nearly hit one of our fans this year.. they better treat us with respect

Cobh Ramblers
30/03/2003, 12:15 AM
the board in rams is rubbish,thats why we sing sack the board..there the worst in ireland!

not a mavo
14/04/2003, 8:06 PM
here here

Cobh Ramblers
14/04/2003, 11:50 PM
there a joke!!!!

we dont even have an official Ramblers website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A face
15/04/2003, 12:13 AM
Ask not what your club can do for you,
but what you can do for your club !!

Why not organise your own bus ??
What is the difference who organises it, it'll still be a bus !!
How do the team travel ??
How about asking if there are seats on the club bus ??
How about get a list of the games that you are planning to go to and give it to the club so they can plan around it ??
How about approaching Cobh Cabs to see could they sort out a mini bus at a special rate, 3-4 times a season??
Limerick is easy, Galway and Kilkenny are next up, All three are great towns to go to, you should at least be getting to them !!

Cobh Ramblers
15/04/2003, 12:20 AM
We do organise our own bus.

If not us Hill does it for us,hes always asking people to go to away games,hes the only person with connections to the board that does anything positive!

ramsie
15/04/2003, 10:24 PM
the club board is a disgrace in more ways then 1

remember last year when willie bruton gave money towards the bus 2 kildare because the board wouldnt help us

some are good

Rambler 4ever
15/04/2003, 10:49 PM
we do organise our own bus..most of the team gave us money bruts gave us loads though..we told the club we were organising a bus they didnt think we wood so they told us they wood give us money when we got outthere they said they woodnt because they couldnt afford it..then the players gve us money..hill makes sure were treated properly he loves the fans hes some legend...
SACK THE BOARD

Cobh Ramblers
16/04/2003, 10:41 AM
There a pack of ****ing liars!! Theyll tell you of thing and then theyll go do the oppisite! thay even try to screw the players around sometimes!!!

super rambler
16/04/2003, 11:40 PM
i agree thank god willie gave us the money because we would of got stuck with marty mc fry for the night

sack the board

Cobh Ramblers
16/04/2003, 11:43 PM
willies dead on

deise deserter
19/04/2003, 7:34 PM
Guys - am very impressed with Mr Bruton (despite the fact that f*cker slotted 2 or 3 in on us at home end of last season!!;) )

Do you guys have a supp club? If so you should get them to organise buses.

ramsie
19/04/2003, 10:20 PM
we have a supporters club which is run bymost of our board

thats just as bad

in tonights programme in said that we will have a new official website in a couple of weeks. if they do get us 1 i hope they ****in update it
whats the bets that our new site will be some sh*t like isfa

deise deserter
20/04/2003, 2:45 PM
Originally posted by ramsie
we have a supporters club which is run bymost of our board

thats just as bad

in tonights programme in said that we will have a new official website in a couple of weeks. if they do get us 1 i hope they ****in update it
whats the bets that our new site will be some sh*t like isfa

That is the most f*ckin ridiculous thing I ever heard!! You need some distance between the board and the Supp Club. Especially if they are as bad as you make out.

RamblersWeb
20/04/2003, 3:17 PM
well if anyone fancies taking over the isfa site just let me know.

at the mo' i've
A) not got the time cos of a comination of full-time job and writing my masters dissertation
B) living in the UK means I have damn all access to info in any respect; i was gonna close it last season

all someone would need would be a knowledge of basic html, and to download an FTP programme to upload the files.... oh and access to regular info / photos etc would help

the html is not as much as it might be given the way i have set it up with a weblog aspect

passwords etc can be supplied to anyone who can convince me they have the commitment to keep doing it week on week

glen a. o'neill