PDA

View Full Version : Eircom League Weekly

gufcfan
16/07/2007, 11:06 PM
Paul Osam spoke very highly of Derek Glynn on the show. They showed a mini-montage of some of his goals so far this season.

Also, who were the muppets on the pitch in the showgrounds?

damoGUFC
16/07/2007, 11:11 PM
just after watching it myself, I was delighted with the coverage they got! :) Osam wants young players like Gylnn to stick around and produce the goods within the league!:)

Conor H
16/07/2007, 11:12 PM
Can anyone put the highlights up here?I missed it!:(Well lost of it anyway!

Also, who were the muppets on the pitch in the showgrounds?
Don't know all their names but a few are called Kudozovic,Hughes,Brush.....Ollie Davey made an appearance aswell.;)

GuisaSaigon
16/07/2007, 11:14 PM
Don't know all their names but a few are called Kudozovic,Hughes,Brush.....Ollie Davey made an appearance aswell.;)
:D:D:

Patrick Dunne
16/07/2007, 11:33 PM
The defending for all three goals shown that we conceded (2 vs Cork, 1 vs Sligo) was very poor.

Marking non-existent for the Sligo goal and the winner in T'land. Mix-up between Nooitmeer and James caused the first goal against Cork.

sligoman
16/07/2007, 11:42 PM
HXQ1l-_F0LU

Conor H
16/07/2007, 11:45 PM
Good man....

gilberto_eire
17/07/2007, 12:21 AM
HXQ1l-_F0LU

how did ya get that??... i want to see the whole episode?!

sligoman
17/07/2007, 12:26 AM
how did ya get that??... i want to see the whole episode?!A Rovers fan uploads only our match onto youtube. If ya wanna watch the whole thing then wait til Raheny Red uploads it tomorrow or next day or find a time machine and go back a few hours;)

gufcfan
17/07/2007, 2:06 PM
Can anyone put the highlights up here?I missed it!:(Well lost of it anyway!

potm!!!

NY Hoop
17/07/2007, 2:08 PM
The defending for all three goals shown that we conceded (2 vs Cork, 1 vs Sligo) was very poor.

Marking non-existent for the Sligo goal and the winner in T'land. Mix-up between Nooitmeer and James caused the first goal against Cork.

You looked quite happy when the goal went in!!

What was the story with segregation there though? Looked like sligo had behind the goal as well as near the away fans in the stand.

KOH

GuisaSaigon
17/07/2007, 4:14 PM
GUFC fans were beside sligo' vocal fans in the stand, and there were more sligo fans the other side of us, if a united fan had to use the toilet or chipper they had to walk by Sligo fans. This seems to have caused one or two incidents which have ****ed people off. All this could have been easily avoided with proper segregation. That said I didn't see most of these "incidents" and IMO they have been blown out of proportion by a few days of internet exaggeration.Before anyone starts, that just my opinion and I dont know what I didnt see as I spent the early part of the second half behind the goal.