PDA

View Full Version : Joey O'Brien Fit?

youngirish
11/07/2007, 10:53 AM
Joey O'Brien is out in Korea preparing for the Peace Cup tournament with the Bolton squad of 22. Hopefully this is a sign that he has overcome his injury problems which kept him out all of last season. He could be a big player for us next year if fit and playing regularly in central midfield.

Link here:

http://www.bwfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Team/0,,1004~1070875,00.html

P.S. Is that him in the photo at the top right? If so he's got a bit fat, more tanned and his hair has changed. Looks like him though in the face.

Lionel Ritchie
11/07/2007, 10:57 AM
Joey O'Brien Fit?

If you think so. Prefer girls myself.

youngirish
11/07/2007, 11:02 AM
Joey O'Brien Fit?

If you think so. Prefer girls myself.

I've done worse.

Docboy
11/07/2007, 11:57 AM
Jaazus if you think that's fat you must be a rake yourself!

youngirish
11/07/2007, 12:11 PM
Jaazus if you think that's fat you must be a rake yourself!

I meant fatter than he used to be. He was a bit of a Karen Carpenter. Is it even him?

galwayhoop
11/07/2007, 12:12 PM
P.S. Is that him in the photo at the top right? If so he's got a bit fat, more tanned and his hair has changed. Looks like him though in the face.

when i opened the link i thought for a second you were talking about the lad over anelka's shoulder :o :D

i was going to tell you that he was a korean!!!!!

macdermesser
11/07/2007, 2:53 PM
how many posts before this becomes "The Joey O'Brien Thread"?

OwlsFan
12/07/2007, 6:36 AM
Joey O'Brien is out in Korea preparing for the Peace Cup tournament with the Bolton squad of 22. Hopefully this is a sign that he has overcome his injury problems which kept him out all of last season. He could be a big player for us next year if fit and playing regularly in central midfield.

Link here:

http://www.bwfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Team/0,,1004~1070875,00.html

You subscribe to Bolton TV :eek:? Keep taking the tablets.

I like Joey especially since he played some game on loan for Wednesday who then tried to sign him. Talented player. Fingers crossed on the injury front.

tetsujin1979
12/07/2007, 9:21 AM
You subscribe to Bolton TV :eek:? Keep taking the tablets.

I like Joey especially since he played some game on loan for Wednesday who then tried to sign him. Talented player. Fingers crossed on the injury front.
Wasn't he on loan there for a while, a few months even? I remember with himself and Whelan in central midfield, they went unbeaten for most of those games...

youngirish
12/07/2007, 9:25 AM
Wasn't he on loan there for a while, a few months even? I remember with himself and Whelan in central midfield, they went unbeaten for most of those games...

Whelan is never going to be top drawer IMO but O'Brien has all the qualities to be one of the top central midfielders in England if he steers clear of injury. Potentially our most talented young player IMO even more so than Ireland, McShane and Stokes.