PDA

View Full Version : eircom League Weekly Reminder

A face
09/07/2007, 7:05 PM
eircom League Weekly Reminder, watch it ......... or you'll miss it ;)

Celdrog
09/07/2007, 8:02 PM
Be sure to watch for Pete Mahon - this week's ridden rock solid. It was our throw and that was what changed the game:D

DmanDmythDledge
09/07/2007, 8:10 PM
Be sure to watch for Pete Mahon - this week's ridden rock solid. It was our throw and that was what changed the game:D
So Drogs get a throw deep into stoppage time (inside the third minute out of three) at the edge of the UCD box which he thinks should have been a UCD throw. Drogs put the ball into the box and score the winner from it. If he thinks the throw in should have been ours he has every right to feel agrieved.

Risteard
09/07/2007, 8:12 PM
Was there cameras at the Hammarby match?

joema
09/07/2007, 8:53 PM
Watch out for steven rices goal for bohs tonight. Fantastic skill

tippex
09/07/2007, 8:55 PM

Cracker all right but williams fell asleep again and practically fell over the line instead of jumping (not taking away from the finish)

DmanDmythDledge
09/07/2007, 8:56 PM
Ugly to look at though.

The scoreline flattered Bohs imo.

holidaysong
09/07/2007, 8:59 PM
How did it finish?

joema
09/07/2007, 9:02 PM
Ugly to look at though.

The scoreline flattered Bohs imo.

Yeah the scoreline certainly flattered Bohs. Bray looked quite good tbh, Gormley is building a decent young side. That Kavanagh lad looked great when introduced too.

Dont agree with you calling the goal "ugly" though. Just thought it was fantastic skill

joema
09/07/2007, 9:05 PM
How did it finish?

2-0 Bohs..Hunt and Rice

pp-me
09/07/2007, 9:34 PM
wat tym pll?

Paddyfield
09/07/2007, 9:50 PM
wat tym pll?

Pardon? Parlez vous text?

football fan
10/07/2007, 7:44 AM
So Drogs get a throw deep into stoppage time (inside the third minute out of three) at the edge of the UCD box which he thinks should have been a UCD throw. Drogs put the ball into the box and score the winner from it. If he thinks the throw in should have been ours he has every right to feel agrieved.

I think you will find that Pete was on about a throw in beside the Drogheda dug out. The throw in was taken and the ball ended up going over to the far side of the field for another throw in from which Drogehda worked their goal. To say that the disputed throw lead to the goal is stretching it a bit!! To be fair on TV last night it looked like Alan Mahon put the ball out and the throw in given correctly to Drogheda.

DmanDmythDledge
10/07/2007, 12:28 PM
I think you will find that Pete was on about a throw in beside the Drogheda dug out. The throw in was taken and the ball ended up going over to the far side of the field for another throw in from which Drogehda worked their goal. To say that the disputed throw lead to the goal is stretching it a bit!! To be fair on TV last night it looked like Alan Mahon put the ball out and the throw in given correctly to Drogheda.
It's difficult to say whether it should have been our throw or not but the point is that if it was ours we wouldn't have had to defend so Drogs wouldn't have scored.

feo123
10/07/2007, 1:54 PM
UCD had plenty of time to clear the ball and re-group

NY Hoop
10/07/2007, 2:37 PM
No coverage from our game. Also why didnt they show the Intertoto game? Shame cos think the European games should be always shown.

KOH

sfc red
10/07/2007, 2:49 PM
It's difficult to say whether it should have been our throw or not but the point is that if it was ours we wouldn't have had to defend so Drogs wouldn't have scored.

So that's a throw ages before the goal and Oxegen you're blaming so far....

Raheny Red
10/07/2007, 4:06 PM
Hopefully I'll have the show up for tomorrow evening

DmanDmythDledge
10/07/2007, 4:46 PM
UCD had plenty of time to clear the ball and re-group
Your missing the point we wouldn't have had to defend if the throw was given to us.

So that's a throw ages before the goal and Oxegen you're blaming so far....
Ages before the goal?:confused::D Also how would Drogheda have scored if we had had possession of the ball?

Celdrog
10/07/2007, 6:57 PM
Your missing the point we wouldn't have had to defend if the throw was given to us.
Ages before the goal?:confused::D Also how would Drogheda have scored if we had had possession of the ball?
Well if Gregg hadn't wasted so much time you would have had a chance to go forward and try to get an equaliser. Sweet justice.

Risteard
11/07/2007, 12:59 AM
Also why didnt they show the Intertoto game? Shame cos think the European games should be always shown.
Gutted.
I wanted to see and save that goal. Healys build-up to the goal 9 minutes into his Turners Cross tenure is up there with my great City memories.
Excited i was.

NY Hoop
11/07/2007, 10:17 AM
Gutted.
I wanted to see and save that goal. Healys build-up to the goal 9 minutes into his Turners Cross tenure is up there with my great City memories.
Excited i was.

I'm excited for you! Longford tape all their games but dont give them to TV3 so why do they bother then??

KOH

Raheny Red
11/07/2007, 11:00 PM
Monday's show:

Part One (http://rapidshare.com/files/42395596/9th_July_eLW_Part_One.flv)

Part Two (http://rapidshare.com/files/42395784/9th_July_eLW_Part_Two.flv)