PDA

View Full Version : URL's / Development forum / Shortcuts

dahamsta
21/03/2003, 11:02 PM
You might notice that some of the URL's have changed for forums and threads, this is just preparation for getting the site spidered by the search engines at some time in the future. If you're having problems moving around the site, it'll prolly be because you have cookies turned off, so let me know if that happens and I can enable an alternative skin for you with the old style.

The Development forum has also been merged with this forum and deleted. Finally, WEBMASTERS PLEASE NOTE that the shortcuts for accessing specific forums will change very shortly, so have a poke around your site for links to Foot.ie now, save yourself the hassle later.

By the way, is anyone here interesting in blogging the eL or their team this season? Only if you're genuinely interested now please. And, you know, you can write BETTUR DAN SCOOTY XI!

Cheers,
adam

Badweather Fan
22/03/2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Vetinari
By the way, is anyone here interesting in blogging the eL or their team this season?
What does that mean?
Seriously now like.

dahamsta
22/03/2003, 4:17 PM
What does that mean?

If you don't know, your answer is 'no'.

Google Is Your Friend (http://www.google.ie/search?q=blogging&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&meta=)

adam

eoinh
22/03/2003, 5:14 PM

By the way, is anyone here interesting in blogging the eL or their team this season?

Cheers,
adam

no thanks, it sounds like ild have to be wearing a condom to do that. :confused: :p

dahamsta
22/03/2003, 6:17 PM
Christ, does everyone on Foot.ie live in the dark ages or what?

Read a newspaper guys!

adam

sadloserkid
25/03/2003, 11:15 AM
Can you just explain simply what blogging is?

And also, I'm probably showing my pooter ignorance here but is there any possibility of changing each of the individual club pages so that they're in the respective club colours?

dahamsta
25/03/2003, 11:34 AM
Can you just explain simply what blogging is?

No. You have the biggest encyclopedia in the history of the world at your fingertips. Use it (http://www.google.com/search?q=%22what+is+blogging%3F%22).

adam

sadloserkid
25/03/2003, 11:37 AM
Ok... I'm reading blogger.com now. Will get back to you...

Oh yeah, what about my other question???

sadloserkid
25/03/2003, 11:39 AM
Ok, I'm on for it! :)

dahamsta
25/03/2003, 11:54 AM

No. If you look at the announcements, you'll see that I'm looking for a designer to develop catch-all templated for the site. No-one's responded, so it'll have to wait. This has been discussed several times on the site.

Ok, I'm on for it!

No offense slk, but I was looking for an experienced blogger for this.

adam

sadloserkid
25/03/2003, 11:56 AM

No. If you look at the announcements, you'll see that I'm looking for a designer to develop catch-all templated for the site. No-one's responded, so it'll have to wait. This has been discussed several times on the site.

Ok, I'm on for it!

No offense slk, but I was looking for an experienced blogger for this.

adam

Fine :p

It's not looking like you'll find anyone at this stage (for either of your positions) though! G'luck with it anyways!

UCD_4_Life
07/04/2003, 7:45 PM
I'd blog U.C.D., if you want.