PDA

View Full Version : this season

steven17
21/03/2003, 12:39 PM
red dose any one think we will actually do well if you look at who we`ve been playing in friendlys there nobodys we should really be testing the lads and i dont think gawlay and a cork selection will do to be honest i think we will struggle against that cork selection

Pablo
21/03/2003, 12:48 PM
Cork selection? whats that about?

ian
21/03/2003, 12:55 PM
Just look at last year we had a game with longford town before the season started last year pre season and they won that match 3-0 and look wath happend at the start of the season we had a good start so just look forward to this one.:D

Gary
21/03/2003, 6:17 PM
Originally posted by steven17
red dose any one think we will actually do well if you look at who we`ve been playing in friendlys there nobodys we should really be testing the lads and i dont think gawlay and a cork selection will do to be honest i think we will struggle against that cork selection

Ever hear of punctuation?

:mad:

And why are they nothing Friendlies? if you are going to make silly comments like that you should back them up with a reason for your opinion. I really hate these people who register, make one stupid post and then feck off again. Do they actually think that they have a sense of intelligence or what?