PDA

View Full Version : Czech Republic ticket waiting and exchange list

Pages : 1 2 [3]

horney
27/08/2007, 12:06 PM
put me down for 2 please

murtybyrne
27/08/2007, 9:08 PM
if you could please add me to the list for 2?

Thanks
Murty

fanatic
28/08/2007, 11:29 AM
can i be added to list for 2 plz

KoemansCC
28/08/2007, 2:39 PM
Can you change my request from 2 tickets to 1 ticket (best of luck with that he said)....

Cheers...

Paulie
28/08/2007, 2:48 PM
I'm sorted for this one now so I can be taken off the list.

Reddladd
29/08/2007, 9:23 AM
For anyone who has already received their ticket for the Czech game.
Which section behind the goals are the Irish fans situated?
I also asked on another thread for a photo of tickets for the game to be posted up here so we know what to look for if/when buying a ticket.
If anyone can help with this I'd appreciate.
Cheers!

AidoP
29/08/2007, 8:04 PM
Hi there. I hope Im not being greedy (probably optimistic though) but could you please add me to the list as Im looking for 4 tickets. Yes I really do need 4 tickets. I know theres probably not much chance but if your not in you cant win. Thanks.

pineapple stu
29/08/2007, 8:05 PM
Read the rules.

AidoP
29/08/2007, 8:10 PM
Sorry just seen them now. Ok then put me down for 2 anyway.

Thanks

mypost
30/08/2007, 11:43 AM
I know there are 90 posters ahead of me, but can my name be put down for 1??

Armando
30/08/2007, 2:17 PM
I got 2 tickets. You can take me off the list please.

AidoM
30/08/2007, 2:52 PM
I got 2 tickets. You can take me off the list please.

Lucky b@s***d, :mad:. Hormets top of the pile now :eek:

Sligo Hornet
30/08/2007, 7:40 PM
Well done Armando!....I'm now top of the list.............so where's me feckin' tickets?!:confused:

NeilMcD
30/08/2007, 8:19 PM
Go on Sligo you know you can do it.

Sligo Hornet
30/08/2007, 8:34 PM
Go on Sligo you know you can do it.

Well said Neil...........so where are my tickets you promised?;)

NeilMcD
30/08/2007, 9:44 PM
Well whats the opposite of a dowry. !!!!

sharks
31/08/2007, 9:06 AM
Hi,
Badly need 2 tickets if they are available - everything sorted but the tickets now! :-(

macdermesser
31/08/2007, 10:00 AM
Hi,
Badly need 2 tickets if they are available - everything sorted but the tickets now! :-(

I wouldn't hold out too much hope of getting a ticket with 91 on the list here ... hope you have a plan b

Danny
31/08/2007, 11:05 AM
take me off the list please. just got the 2 i needed.

Hammer Time
31/08/2007, 4:47 PM
Got 2 tickets. You can take me off the list please

stojkovic
31/08/2007, 7:24 PM
I got a ticket finally so I am now complete.

Take me off list please

kellsred
01/09/2007, 5:29 PM
Need two please. Can sort someone out with Slovakia tickets if needed. Typical, too many tickets for Slovakia, not enough for the Czechs!

Del H
02/09/2007, 7:02 PM
i know there's feck all hope at this stage but i'm lookin' for just 1 ticket please

dublinwanderer
02/09/2007, 7:32 PM
just looking for 1 now... pleeeeeaaasseee

Sligo Hornet
04/09/2007, 9:47 AM
With only a few days before we all depart, and the List still showing "Wanted (92)...Available (0 )" I think any transactions now will take place via the "Home Black Markets":(

........and a I was "top of the pile":(

NeilMcD
04/09/2007, 10:28 AM
In the words of Kate Bush and Peter Gabriel "Its me Cathy" "Sledgehammer"

stiofain
04/09/2007, 2:27 PM
I've been promised a ticket for this, so you can take me off the list. Unfortunately for those still waiting, i dont think it'll make much difference now.

gilberto_eire
05/09/2007, 1:12 AM
With only a few days before we all depart, and the List still showing "Wanted (92)...Available (0 )" I think any transactions now will take place via the "Home Black Markets":(

........and a I was "top of the pile":(

hope that doesnt happen for the germany game(im top) but then again there are 10 times the amount available for that game

Dallasirish
05/09/2007, 3:14 AM
I just got tickets sorted for our group. Please take me off the list.

I got this email from a friend in prague (not a tout and does not have any extra tickets)

The czechs had a lottery where you could request four and it was an open lottery so the touts have a lot of tickets.
Everyone will get sorted over there. The SLOVAKS and the czechs have bought for our game in prague and they will be selling tickets in Bratislava.
The average weekly wage is half what it is Ireland and they WILL negotiate for fear of being left with them! Dont be afraid to walk away from them because they will come down.

Just thought i would pass on his email to all those travelling. Hope all get sorted!

Sligo Hornet
05/09/2007, 7:46 AM

I got this email from a friend in prague (not a tout and does not have any extra tickets)

The czechs had a lottery where you could request four and it was an open lottery so the touts have a lot of tickets.
Everyone will get sorted over there. The SLOVAKS and the czechs have bought for our game in prague and they will be selling tickets in Bratislava.
The average weekly wage is half what it is Ireland and they WILL negotiate for fear of being left with them! Dont be afraid to walk away from them because they will come down.

Just thought i would pass on his email to all those travelling. Hope all get sorted!

Thanks Dallas for the useful ( and encouraging) information for us "Prague-Ticketless":)

Del H
05/09/2007, 12:00 PM
I got tickets so you can take me off the list. After reading the last post, hopefully anyone travelling without tickets will get them over there even if they do have to pay a bit extra...

Sligo Hornet
05/09/2007, 7:35 PM
Well that looks like the end of my near two month reign at the Top of the Leader Board.....without so much as a sniff!.....lots of hope, some abuse, but ultimately fruitless. Still, I have a few tales to share with the grandchildren!:(:(

Can I asssume Stu that I will automatically placed at the top of the next waiting list?....after all I have been very patient, and I am areally nice bloke!;)

Armando
05/09/2007, 7:42 PM
[QUOTE=Sligo Hornet;764626]Well that looks like the end of my near two month reign at the Top of the Leader BoardQUOTE]

...I have to dispute that! you only hit the heady heights of No. 1 in the last week. Before that i was the undisputed King of the Hill for a whole 7 weeks:D

Sligo Hornet
05/09/2007, 7:46 PM
[QUOTE=Sligo Hornet;764626]Well that looks like the end of my near two month reign at the Top of the Leader BoardQUOTE]

...I have to dispute that! you only hit the heady heights of No. 1 in the last week. Before that i was the undisputed King of the Hill for a whole 7 weeks:D

Sorry Armando you are right.....but I always thought the Top Two gained automatic promotion to Ticketville.....obviously just the Champion!

p.s.......would you take XXXX for the tickets inyour hand?:D

Nolimits
05/09/2007, 9:00 PM
I can be taken off the list. If anyone is interested I got them form ebay for €80 (i know its over face) there are still a few left but I won't post the link to the auction as I'm not sure of the rules about it but its easy to find.

stiofain
05/09/2007, 9:18 PM

It really makes me angry that these people have brought tickets just to sell them on to Irish lads at an inflated price.

KoemansCC
05/09/2007, 10:38 PM
It really makes me angry that these people have brought tickets just to sell them on to Irish lads at an inflated price.

As someone posted earlier , its economics, if we're willing to pay there will always be a market...we are just willing to pay when its crunch time...

Sligo Hornet
06/09/2007, 12:10 PM
I am now sorted for the 5 tickets I needed for my group!!....never thought I would be saying this!!!!:)

However, they are in the Home section, half way line in Main Stand adjacent to the VIP area.....THE MOST EXPENSIVE SEATS in the stadium, so I am told:(......still better an expensive one INSIDE than a free one OUTSIDE!;)

Armando
06/09/2007, 12:21 PM
Well done!

...top 2 do get promoted after all:D

Sligo Hornet
06/09/2007, 12:31 PM
Well done!

...top 2 do get promoted after all:D

LOL:D..." We are going up, say we are going up.....":)

macdermesser
10/09/2007, 9:06 AM
Any chance of one ticket? I'm number two on the list at the moment ..

Mayo_Bhoy
11/09/2007, 8:58 AM
Ive heard that tickets are on sale at the stadium. Met a few lads last night that went out there and bought some, no probs.