PDA

View Full Version : Clare League Transfer Rumours 2007

Pages : [1] 2

smellyfeet
05/07/2007, 10:24 AM
Anyone hear any rumours yet apart from Jimmy Rocks taking the Newmarket Managers Job.

old git
05/07/2007, 11:29 AM
Anyone hear any rumours yet apart from Jimmy Rocks taking the Newmarket Managers Job.

thought we had moved on from this rumour... was he not going into limerick latest rumour ....

heard newtown a team managemant of last year lindsay / o mahoney may be going there seperate ways any truth in this ...:ball:

Brazil Nut
05/07/2007, 12:07 PM
Jimmy Houlihan and Ian Hogan going from Olympic to Bunratty......

smellyfeet
05/07/2007, 12:25 PM
thought we had moved on from this rumour... was he not going into limerick latest rumour ....

heard newtown a team managemant of last year lindsay / o mahoney may be going there seperate ways any truth in this ...:ball:

Thats what i said,APART from the Jimmy Rocks / Newmarket Job rumour.

As far as i know the Newtown A managers are same as last year.

smellyfeet
05/07/2007, 12:33 PM
Jimmy Houlihan and Ian Hogan going from Olympic to Bunratty......

I heard just thismorning that Jimmy was signing with Newmarket Celtic.
Heard last week he was signing for Rineanna Rovers.

Young Lad
05/07/2007, 1:04 PM
]I heard that Clare leagues finest full back Willy Tracey is on his way to Newtown.

Brazil Nut
05/07/2007, 1:34 PM
I heard just thismorning that Jimmy was signing with Newmarket Celtic.
Heard last week he was signing for Rineanna Rovers.

Jimmy gets talked about more than any other player come this time of year... I think Jimmy will find it hard to travel that far on a sunday morn and rineanna certainly dont have the facilities he craves as a player:) it might go down to who offers the best package deal, signing on fee etc..

Brazil Nut
05/07/2007, 1:37 PM
]I heard that Clare leagues finest full back Willy Tracey is on his way to Newtown.

Who did Willy play for last year? will be a good addition to Newtown so i take it. Is this the 1st of many new faces going to Ballycasey???

smellyfeet
05/07/2007, 1:39 PM

:D:D:D

smellyfeet
05/07/2007, 1:41 PM
Who did Willy play for last year? will be a good addition to Newtown so i take it. Is this the 1st of many new faces going to Ballycasey???

The Harps

Side Cutter
05/07/2007, 1:41 PM
Jimmy gets talked about more than any other player come this time of year... I think Jimmy will find it hard to travel that far on a sunday morn and rineanna certainly dont have the facilities he craves as a player:) it might go down to who offers the best package deal, signing on fee etc..

Lads is this not the same player who is banned until january.....:confused:

smellyfeet
05/07/2007, 1:44 PM
Lads is this not the same player who is banned until january.....:confused:

Sure is, he'll only miss a few games anyway as Clare league usually only get through about 4/5 game up until January,by then Jimmy will be 8 month ban free.

brutus
05/07/2007, 3:25 PM
Heard Newmarket And Limk 37 Are Doing A Straight Swap With Davy Wall And Mike O Malley...

Great swap :D:D

bigguy
10/07/2007, 8:49 PM
G.Deegan, T.Maxwell and A.White all returning to the bridge??? Can anyone confirm this? This can only be good for the bridge...

old git
11/07/2007, 8:38 AM
G.Deegan, T.Maxwell and A.White all returning to the bridge??? Can anyone confirm this? This can only be good for the bridge...

need one of the newtown lads to confirm this...

but i have heard this one a couple of weeks ago .. it really depends on who is manager of bridge this year .. :ball:

smellyfeet
11/07/2007, 8:58 AM

I spoke to Anto last week and he told me that he was staying with Newtown.

Can't comment on the other 2

Prem Rep!
11/07/2007, 11:08 AM
Greg and Anthony staying at Newtown, Maxi returns to the bridge. Tony McGelligott and Arnie Murphy, new management team in the Bridge.

brutus
11/07/2007, 3:19 PM
Greg and Anthony staying at Newtown, Maxi returns to the bridge. Tony McGelligott and Arnie Murphy, new management team in the Bridge.

Anto was offered the bridge captaincy and still deciding what he is goin to do.:ball:

smellyfeet
11/07/2007, 3:59 PM
Anto was offered the bridge captaincy and still deciding what he is goin to do.:ball:

Thats bull****

brutus
11/07/2007, 4:03 PM
Thats bull****

Ring the man and ask him just told by his brother earlier who plays with the bridge himself.

smellyfeet
12/07/2007, 9:17 AM
Ring the man and ask him just told by his brother earlier who plays with the bridge himself.

I don't have his number, but Prem Rep already said that Anto and Greg were staying at Newtown, also I met Anto and he told me that he was staying with Newtown.

brutus
12/07/2007, 9:43 AM
I don't have his number, but Prem Rep already said that Anto and Greg were staying at Newtown, also I met Anto and he told me that he was staying with Newtown.

0861751408:p

smellyfeet
12/07/2007, 9:56 AM
0861751408:p

Are you mad or what

old git
12/07/2007, 10:37 AM
Are you mad or what

have a bit of cop on brutus... you dont give personal mobile numbers out

brutus
12/07/2007, 11:06 AM
Lads will ye relax i gave my own munber there having the crack,have a laugh for once will ye:mad:

Side Cutter
12/07/2007, 11:19 AM
Lads will ye relax i gave my own munber there having the crack,have a laugh for once will ye:mad:

Thats not your number brut:D

old git
12/07/2007, 1:41 PM

so your the one then seen it on back of door in knights toilet
" looking for a good time call "":D

brutus
12/07/2007, 1:53 PM
so your the one then seen it on back of door in knights toilet
" looking for a good time call "":D

Thats the number old git.im caught :D

shelbourne1904
13/07/2007, 10:03 AM
Indications are Newtown maybe winning the battle here.I believe a good turnout for training last night with some xtras and visitors to the Dermot Finnan camp back.Ryan Kelly back from injury(fingers crossed),Johnny Okuru back,some threatened retirements not happening.2 better b team players in the squad.Looking better than was expected.:p

old git
13/07/2007, 11:34 AM
Indications are Newtown maybe winning the battle here.I believe a good turnout for training last night with some xtras and visitors to the Dermot Finnan camp back.Ryan Kelly back from injury(fingers crossed),Johnny Okuru back,some threatened retirements not happening.2 better b team players in the squad.Looking better than was expected.:p

getting them all to sign on the dotted line will be the problem ...
any confirmed departures from last years squad yet .

smellyfeet
13/07/2007, 12:07 PM
Just heard Olympic had a training season last evening and Jimmy Houlihan wasn't informed.:eek:Just wondering did he do something wrong or would have something to do with his suspension,surely he would still part of their plans for January,then again maybe not.

Wayne's World
18/07/2007, 9:44 AM
I hear Bunratty have made quiet a few signings. Anyone confirm names that have signed.

It seems there isn't much movement elsewhere. Anyone from the Ennis teams know of any transfers.

Did Jimmy Rocks take over Newmarket?

First
18/07/2007, 11:17 AM
I
Did Jimmy Rocks take over Newmarket?

No , Paudi Cullinan and Philip Shire are the Newmarket management team.
Jimmy Rocks was never going to happen.

Wayne's World
18/07/2007, 11:24 AM
Is Nabs back with the Newmarket First?

I didn't hear much about him in the Limerick league last season, was he still playing with Pike last year.

brutus
18/07/2007, 1:32 PM
[QUOTE=Wayne's World;726749]I hear Bunratty have made quiet a few signings. Anyone confirm names that have signed.

I was told steven carroll and terry duggan are joining bunratty from olympic,but at the same time nothing is done until theres pen to paper.

Offside
18/07/2007, 2:07 PM
Paul Butler and young Steven Monaghan rumoured to be on the way to Bunratty also...anyone confirrm this?

brutus
18/07/2007, 2:16 PM
Paul Butler and young Steven Monaghan rumoured to be on the way to Bunratty also...anyone confirrm this?

Its all the one if steven monaghan joins bunratty,theyl be lucky to get a half dozen games out of him.why? gaa is his main priority.

shanman2
18/07/2007, 2:38 PM
Its all the one if steven monaghan joins bunratty,theyl be lucky to get a half dozen games out of him.why? gaa is his main priority.

Would you ever stop talking rubbish!!! Steven Carroll and Terry Duggan are more likely to found playing GAA these days!!! Monie had a few fallings out with "The Tones". Everytime I look on this site your spreading rumours about players at various clubs. Do you even play soccer yourself???? If so then you know to button it and not causing hassle.....

First
18/07/2007, 3:36 PM
Is Nabs back with the Newmarket First?

I didn't hear much about him in the Limerick league last season, was he still playing with Pike last year.

No and yes he was with Pike but he has a knee injury which as far as I know needs surgery. Also a brain transplant wouldn't go a miss.:)

First
18/07/2007, 3:38 PM
Seamus Considine spotted training with Newmarket last night. ;)

Anyone for a Newmarket - Rineanna amalgation now that the Olympians have moved to the back road.

smellyfeet
20/07/2007, 9:56 AM

Anyone for a Newmarket - Rineanna amalgation now that the Olympians have moved to the back road.

Just on the Rineanna front, I hear that a few of the lads are packing it in,The names i heard are Jocks,Fahey and Hugh Kelly,Is this so or is it just rumours."CmonTheRovers" can you tell us if its the case.

First
20/07/2007, 10:01 AM

Anyone for a Newmarket - Rineanna amalgamation now that the Olympians have moved to the back road.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

smellyfeet
21/07/2007, 1:20 PM
the boys arent packing it in just looking for some fresh blood in the club so they wont have to play as many games...

god 1 lad goes training wit newmarket and the whole club is finished...

does that mean newtown are finished cause 3 or 4 of last years squad went training wit park.???? I dont think so..

thats how rumours get started..

being realistic the club need 5 or 6 good bodies to strenghten the panel..

if the get them who knows what the club could achieve..

Hacker, i just asked a question.
I never said anything about Rineanna being finished so relax.
Newtown should be fine.
Where are you going to get 5 or 6 lads from;)
Champions League final.

shelbourne1904
23/07/2007, 1:43 PM
as for the 5 or 6 lads theres plenty of good players out there...i hope[/QUOTE]

Where noone seems to be able to find them??

Lev Yashin
24/07/2007, 12:27 PM
as for the 5 or 6 lads theres plenty of good players out there...i hope

i have to disagree hacker...we are going into our second week of pre-season now and we have not got a single new A-team player signing for us but we have lost two maybe three. If there are players out there im not seeing them.....

Offside
24/07/2007, 12:49 PM
Who have ye lost Shannonman and where have they gone to?

Lev Yashin
24/07/2007, 3:22 PM
lost evan glynn to bunratty from what ive heard...and we have lost darren griffin he has joined the guards(he is our biggest loss as he was our best player last year)

might have lost stephen monaghan i have heard he joined bunratty too but not sure about it...

jackaroo
25/07/2007, 12:04 AM
hacker ,any truth in rumour that Jocks is signing with NEWMARKET

CmonTheRovers
25/07/2007, 8:19 AM
hacker ,any truth in rumour that Jocks is signing with NEWMARKET

negative

CmonTheRovers
25/07/2007, 8:21 AM
Just on the Rineanna front, I hear that a few of the lads are packing it in,The names i heard are Jocks,Fahey and Hugh Kelly,Is this so or is it just rumours."CmonTheRovers" can you tell us if its the case.

negative, just rumours