PDA

View Full Version : Shelbourne Friday Night

passinginterest
04/07/2007, 2:36 PM
So who's going to be there?
I'm going and should be bringing a few mates, I'd say should be a good support between the Dublin based crowd and people travelling up from home.

Shels will have anything up to 11 new signing involved so it's hard to know what they'll be like. Might be much improved, or a complete shambles. Let's hope for the latter.

I think we can at least take a draw. I have the jersey in the washing machine. Can't wait. :ball:

Raheny Red
06/07/2007, 11:05 AM
Many of you lot heading up for the game? We've got in a few new players. You get anyone over the past couple of days? I'm going for a 2-0 home win.

brokenstar
06/07/2007, 1:43 PM
Heading to Tolka tonight too. Hoping for a good game and a good result for us. Was wondering meself about crowd numbers travelling from home, hopefully there'll be enough there for us to make a bit of noise.

wexfordseagull
06/07/2007, 3:04 PM
any of you lads living outside of wexford wanting to join the supporters club i will be there with forms its only 10e and we hope to have a list of concessions from various places over the next few weeks we are currently working on this.we even hope to run 2/3 buses by end of season.if your interested ask for tony hayes or denis carthy tonight.

passinginterest
06/07/2007, 3:21 PM
any of you lads living outside of wexford wanting to join the supporters club i will be there with forms its only 10e and we hope to have a list of concessions from various places over the next few weeks we are currently working on this.we even hope to run 2/3 buses by end of season.if your interested ask for tony hayes or denis carthy tonight.

I'll join, I'm bringing two lads with me and they should be easy enough to talk into it. Is there a big bunch from the supporters club that will be gathered together? Shouldn't be too hard to locate ye anyway. I'm really looking forward to this. :ball: