PDA

View Full Version : 6/7th July EL Betting

sligoman
04/07/2007, 11:19 AM
Dundalk, Shams, Pat's, Limerick, Shels all to win. 10 returns 175.64 EUR.

sligoman
05/07/2007, 9:32 PM
I've replaced Shels to win with Harps to win instead. Also put 15euro instead of 10euro, hope I don't regret it:o.

Raheny Red
06/07/2007, 10:39 AM
I have a tenner on with Ladbrokes for Dundalk, Derry, Rovers, Drogs, and Pats all to win.

http://foot.ie/showpost.php?p=718101&postcount=39 have a 50 cent accy on these all to win aw well on my PP account

el punter
06/07/2007, 1:26 PM
Derry City v Sligo Rovers

John Robertson was forced to intervene in Derry's fortunes earlier than planned when he felt he could take no more at Cobh - expect an improved effort from the Candystripes here. Robbo's intervention did the trick, but four draws followed by two defeats in their last six league outings; aligned to the miserable haul of four goals at the Randywell this season, and a posse of disaffected footballers does not bode well for the home side. The return of Ciaran Martyn and the capture of Sammy Morrow should lift morale. Sligo have been flying of late and Paul Cook's side have recently tasted victory against Bohs, Rovers, UCD and Longford Town. Chris Turner is definitely out for the visitors. It's a bit early to be trusting Derry at odds-on, I'll pass here.

Previous meetings:
Sligo Rovers 0-2 Derry City Eircom League Premier Division 2007 17 Mar 07 View Details
Derry City 5-0 Sligo Rovers FAI Cup 2006 31 Oct 06 View Details
Sligo Rovers 0-0 Derry City FAI Cup 2006 29 Oct 06 View Details
Derry City 4-0 Sligo Rovers Eircom League Premier Division 2006 17 Oct 06 View Details
Sligo Rovers 3-1 Derry City Eircom League Premier Division 2006 26 Jun 06 View Details

Longford Town v Shamrock Rovers

The last week has seen the door swing open on many occasions at Tolka Park. John Martin is unavailable to Pat Scully by prior arrangement. Alan Reynolds is, although a lack of match fitness may curtail his involvement; Derek Tyrrell is in the squad but none of the current injured crop have recovered sufficiently to merit involvement. Padraig Amond and John McGuinness are recalled from their respective loan spells. Stephen O'Brien should continue in goal. Longford's limited squad means that Alan Matthews' side practically picks itself. With one of the division's meanest defences taking on the division's meanest forward line it's safe to say a home win is unlikely. Coral offer a tempting Even Money against the Rovers win, the unsettled line up makes it not quite tempting enough however.

Previous meetings:
Shamrock Rovers 2-0 Longford Town Eircom League Premier Division 2007 16 Mar 07 View Details

UCD v Drogheda United

The Students have faced a fairly generous run of fixtures recently; only the Sligo fixture was a tester for them. They face a Drogheda side coming off the back of what Bray boss Eddie Gormley described as the 'best performance by a League of Ireland side I have ever seen.' That was following a 4-1 caning at the hands of the Drogs. The usual injury list applies with the visitors; a positive spin on same suggests that Doolo has accidentally come upon a perfect striking blend between Ristila and Zayed. No one has picked up more points on their away days than the Setanta Cup holders. Pete Mahon will be delighted to hear that this will be a tough examination for the Students. Corals 6/5 Drogs is too big to ignore, El Punters bet of the week.

Previous meetings:
Drogheda Utd 3-2 UCD Eircom League Premier Division 2007 16 Mar 07 View Details
Drogheda Utd 1-0 UCD Eircom League Premier Division 2006 14 Oct 06 View Details
UCD 0-0 Drogheda Utd Eircom League Premier Division 2006 16 Jul 06 View Details
Drogheda Utd 1-0 UCD Eircom League Premier Division 2006 14 Apr 06 View Details

Waterford United v St. Patrick's Athletic

Well, which Waterford side are we going to see this week - the soluble outfit that dissolved in Bray last week, or the heroic performers of Dalymount Park? Gareth Cronin's side will be need to be at their best to contain a Pats eleven which is back to winning form after two consecutive league reversals. But four games without a win suggests they have a mountain to climb against the table-toppers. No reason to think Pats won't win this, plenty of 8/11 about but wouldn't bother backing the single.

Previous meetings:
St Patricks Athletic 3-0 Waterford United Eircom League Premier Division 2007 16 Mar 07 View Details St Patricks Athletic 0-1 Waterford United Eircom League Premier Division 2006 1 Sep 06 View Details Waterford United 1-3 St Patricks Athletic Eircom League Premier Division 2006 2 Jun 06 View Details St Patricks Athletic 0-0 Waterford United Eircom League Premier Division 2006 10 Mar 06 View Details

Bohemians v Bray Wanderers

Sean Connor's side have conceded just twice at Dalymount this season and are protecting one of only two unbeaten home records. The visitors have lost five of their seven away fixtures, but are boosted by last week's victory over fellow strugglers Waterford. The TV cameras usually lift a team's performance level - Bohs v Waterford exemplifies this. The Seagulls took a point from Richmond Park recently and have already defeated the Gypsy's in league action this term. I think Bohs might struggle a bit here and I'd be much more comfortable laying than backing at 4/7.

Previous meetings:
Bohemians 3-1 Bray Wanderers Eircom League Cup 2007 17 Apr 07 View Details
Bray Wanderers 1-0 Bohemians Eircom League Premier Division 2007 16 Mar 07 View Details Bohemians 1-1 Bray Wanderers Eircom League Premier Division 2006 10 Nov 06 View Details
Bray Wanderers 0-3 Bohemians Eircom League Premier Division 2006 11 Aug 06 View Details Bohemians 3-0 Bray Wanderers Eircom League Premier Division 2006 12 May 06 View Details

sligoman
07/07/2007, 12:52 AM
FFS Pat's the only team to **** up my accumulator(presuming Harps win tomorrow.) Any time I bet on Pat's they **** up:mad:.

harry crumb
07/07/2007, 9:26 AM
Had €100 on

a Pats
Rovers
Derry
Drogs

accum.

Would have collected €1200.

Pats let the side down.

Raheny Red
07/07/2007, 12:20 PM