PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phone Help Needed

A face
02/07/2007, 8:44 PM
Ok, heres the scéal. My battery was dead yesterday, and while it was down i got a voicemail. I have listened to the voicemail and dailled 6 to ring it back, no answer. I just want to get the number to be able to send a text back.

I checked the call register (missed, received) before dailling the number back, and i checked dialled numbers after trying to ring back.

Is there anyway i can listen to the voicemail and get the number i got the call from? Its a nokia and Vodafone 087 if that makes a difference. I rang Vodafone but got nowhere.

sligoman
02/07/2007, 8:50 PM
I checked the call register (missed, received) before dailling the number back, and i checked dialled numbers after trying to ring back.

Is there anyway i can listen to the voicemail and get the number i got the call from? Its a nokia and Vodafone 087 if that makes a difference. I rang Vodafone but got nowhere.Don't think so. Voicemail's don't tell you the number it came from, just give you the option of calling them back(press 6) but you need to know the number yerself in order to do that, with O2 anyway, unless Vodafone are any different.

Obviously, if you're phone had been on then the number would show up in the missed calls section but it doesn't when it was off at time of call. Sorry!

GavinZac
02/07/2007, 9:07 PM
which is why you need to be on meteor - the text you the number if you miss a call while the phone is off or otherwise unreachable

A face
02/07/2007, 9:08 PM
Its becoming more and more evident that Vodafone aint the most user friendly lot out there i have to say.