PDA

View Full Version : Great game review

anto1208
02/07/2007, 12:14 PM
Was looking up reviews for a game called vampire rain on the Xbox 360 came across this thought it was brilliant no sitting on the fence here .

this game is as disappointing and upsetting as waking up on 25 December to find that Santa's not only used your stocking as a toilet but wiped his arse on the curtains too. :D:D

jebus
07/07/2007, 11:33 AM
Was looking up reviews for a game called vampire rain on the Xbox 360 came across this thought it was brilliant no sitting on the fence here .

this game is as disappointing and upsetting as waking up on 25 December to find that Santa's not only used your stocking as a toilet but wiped his arse on the curtains too. :D:D

Remember the old computer mag C&VG? Was at the height of it's powers with the Megadrive vs SNES battle, but stuck around for PS1 too? They used to give great reviews, and would tell you if a game was a stinker or not. Sadly in these days of Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo owned magazines you never get a bad review for any game, although I suppose if the official Sony magazine is giving one of it's games 70% that probably means its a pile of garbage, but still, I miss the old, let's take the ****, style of C&VG

GavinZac
07/07/2007, 2:51 PM
Remember the old computer mag C&VG? Was at the height of it's powers with the Megadrive vs SNES battle, but stuck around for PS1 too? They used to give great reviews, and would tell you if a game was a stinker or not. Sadly in these days of Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo owned magazines you never get a bad review for any game, although I suppose if the official Sony magazine is giving one of it's games 70% that probably means its a pile of garbage, but still, I miss the old, let's take the ****, style of C&VG

you can still get that sometimes from independant game websites. although sometimes its difficult to figure out which ones are independant...

kdjaC
07/07/2007, 8:17 PM
you can still get that sometimes from independant game websites. although sometimes its difficult to figure out which ones are independant...

Not really most independent game sites have to wait till games released to review as they may have gave a bad review in the past.

eurogamer.net is probably the best gamespot IGN are the worst.

kdjac