PDA

View Full Version : You Know It Makes Sense

RedReb
15/03/2003, 6:30 PM
Without disrespectin everyone who sings at CITY matches, there is only 1 place to go at moment. Now 40 lads in the corner singing will give a better atmosphere than anywhere else in the ground. The kind of non stop singing we want , everyone giving everyone elses song an airing no matter how good or bad. The st. ANNES end is a great idea but we got no roof yet , so lets play to our strenghts. SO FOR JUST 1 GAME LETS GIVE THE CORNER A GO . THE 1st 100 SEATS IN THE CORNER SHOULD BE TAKEN OVER BY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SING ALL DAY FOR CITY. YOUVE CREDITED US WITH GREAT ATMOSPHERES WHEN THERE WAS ONLY 10 OF US SO CAN U IMAGINE A BIG GANG OF US. PAT DOLAN BACKS SINGERS CORNER

Neil
15/03/2003, 6:59 PM
That's where most people will be heading alright I'd say but the problem is always that by the time ya leave the Horseshoe all the seats along there are gone!

We'll try and get in and out of the pub earlier for the Pats game and see what happens!

Ruairi
15/03/2003, 7:03 PM
Originally posted by RedReb
SO FOR JUST 1 GAME LETS GIVE THE CORNER A GO . THE 1st 100 SEATS IN THE CORNER SHOULD BE TAKEN OVER BY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SING ALL DAY FOR CITY.

Sounds like a plan. I'll be there

A face
15/03/2003, 8:23 PM
I'd be up for it alright as long as we take over that whole section.

thecorner
16/03/2003, 8:56 AM
with advertising like that redreb we will have to leave the horseshoe at 7pm to get our own spaces

Éanna
16/03/2003, 12:02 PM
Why not! And if yer singing I'll even stay down there this time instead of running back off to the shed :)

Shed End John
18/03/2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Conor74
Looks like everyone agrees the the Shed is history...

Certainly looks that way. Still though, we have to move on, no point wasting time dwelling on the past. I'm more than willing to give the corner a go, at least for the Pats game and we'll see after that. Looks like I'll be seeing ye all at 7pm on the 11th and this horrible dose of cold turkey might finally f**k off!!:)

NorthoftheLee
18/03/2003, 10:38 AM
i'd personnally favour St Annes when the cover is put on it...just because I prefer to watch the games from behind the goal. But saying that though I will be willing to take part in the experiment for the first game.

Shed End John
18/03/2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by NorthoftheLee
i'd personnally favour St Annes when the cover is put on it...just because I prefer to watch the games from behind the goal.

Like myself, alot of us do. still, without a roof over the St. Anne's, all the noise will just disappear into the night sky and the away fans will start slagging us all over again.

Pablo
18/03/2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Shed End John
Like myself, alot of us do. still, without a roof over the St. Anne's, all the noise will just disappear into the night sky and the away fans will start slagging us all over again.

I'll be up for it. if we could take over a couple of sections there like the family enclosure at the other end it'd be really good. Maybe the SC could look into it?

James
18/03/2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Pablo
Maybe the SC could look into it?

or then again maybe not
BULLIES OUT

Colm
18/03/2003, 1:36 PM
Yeah, I'd certainly be willing to give it a try. We have to create a really good atmosphere for the Pats game. We need to make a lot of noise and we'll have all the flags and the drums so it's looking promising. Also, everyone should bring confetti or till rolls.

Lets start the season as we mean to continue with a fantastic atmosphere.

patsh
18/03/2003, 3:56 PM
Originally posted by James
or then again maybe not
BULLIES OUT
Eh?
Whats the story there, James?

ian
18/03/2003, 6:16 PM
I think that is a good thing if it works and it can colm there will be a bag of the snow paper for you in the horseshoe if you want it.Jams wath is all that about.
or then again maybe not bullies out :o :o :o

Colm
18/03/2003, 8:04 PM
Originally posted by eian
colm there will be a bag of the snow paper for you in the horseshoe if you want it. Nice one Ian, that stuff is great for creating a good atmosphere aswell.

Shed End John
20/03/2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Colm
Nice one Ian, that stuff is great for creating a good atmosphere aswell.

Have to agree with you there, Colm. The more of it, the better I say.