PDA

View Full Version : Waterford game

Grasshopper 99
29/06/2007, 3:30 PM
Is there many of use going to the game?
Will Franco start now that dunphy is suspended?

Pre match drinks in the hibo from 1.30, get a bit of banter going before the game, and were always louder with a few drinks in us:D:D

So who is up for it?

DRDoc
29/06/2007, 10:51 PM
any word on OShea - will he be back?

superfrank
29/06/2007, 11:07 PM
any word on OShea - will he be back?
No. He's still on crutches. He has a sprained ankle. Probably won't be back for two or three weeks.

dublinwanderer
01/07/2007, 6:40 PM
i suppose a win is a win.... really should hav killed em off before half time, but 3 points.. i hope that is the last sunday game, i hate em..... and for the music vincent plays, for god sake play different songs, newer ones!! he played new york new york at half time for fcuk sake....:mad:

if we cant score i cant see us getting a result against bohs now

superfrank
01/07/2007, 8:15 PM
Agreed. Hate the Sunday games. They always have crap atmospheres.

On the match, a win's a win. At least the lads can win ugly if they have to but I thought we should have beat them by three. Big questions for the defence on their goal. Cawley did well, unlucky not to score. Good to see Franco play and score. (You reading Eddie?)

Hope the lads will be a bit more clinical against Bohs.

BrayUnknowns
02/07/2007, 8:59 AM
Can't complain with 3 points at all. Put's clear daylight between us and the bottom 2. Still great to see were creating so many chances but we need to be more clinicial in front of goal, with the amount of chances we had we could have won it by 5 or 6.

The spell on the sidelines seemed to do Franco the world of good, he was shocking for a while but it seems to have given him a wake up call, he had a good game yesterday.

O'Shea was off crutches last week, he was up in Drogheda off them. Back for the Derry game i reckon.

Pure Flair
02/07/2007, 1:40 PM
On the match, a win's a win. At least the lads can win ugly if they have to but I thought we should have beat them by three. Big questions for the defence on their goal. Cawley did well, unlucky not to score. Good to see Franco play and score. (You reading Eddie?)

Yeah great result for the lads,I think Cawley has been the most consistant player this season,he has about 8 assisits,a couple of goals and is always looking to create a chance.

notever
02/07/2007, 8:43 PM
O.K. the performance wasn't as good as the last few,I would rather play like that and win rather than what happened in Drogheda.Three points is what is importan,t it felt like six yesterday....who gives a ? about the music not me anyway.Could we have a new striker before the Bohs game? ,heres hoping because its what we need badly.

Green&whitearmy
03/07/2007, 4:58 PM
Well the majority of the fans do give a ? about the music? Alot of the time it does be very depressing, also the music played when we score is just sad, 'we will rock you', come on lads get a grip, its about time the PA bought some new C.D's. Some of the songs are shocking that he does play

superfrank
03/07/2007, 5:33 PM
Gary McCabe named in the eleven-a-side team of the week for his performance against Waterford. :confused:

I thought Cawley did better on Sunday.

notever
03/07/2007, 8:55 PM
Well the majority of the fans do give a ? about the music? Alot of the time it does be very depressing, also the music played when we score is just sad, 'we will rock you', come on lads get a grip, its about time the PA bought some new C.D's. Some of the songs are shocking that he does play

The music doesn't bother me but if it is an issue I am sure if a list was given to Anto he would do up a c.d.of music that would be apprciated. No point in playing music if people don't want it.Don't just complain, say what :confused:you would like and I am sure it could be done,don't forget music is about different tastes.On the goal music well I am not particularly impressed with it.