PDA

View Full Version : US world domination

pete
13/03/2003, 11:58 AM
http://www.newamericancentury.org/

Apparently this some US foriegn policy group that now have a lot of members on the Bush government.

In the past this group have called for pre-emptive strikes on Iraq & other US "enemies".

Conspiracy theory or scarey?

Badweather Fan
13/03/2003, 12:07 PM
Scary.
It really is.
Was watching Fox the other day(just flicking through like) and they were doing a big thing on CHIRAC AND IRAQ = THE FRENCH CONNECTION with ****ing Geraldo Riviera reporting. they smear anyone in their way and it was sickening listening to them LIE about friendship between Hussein and Chirac.

pete
13/03/2003, 2:27 PM
...and to make matters worse Dubya Junior or Senior 9can't remember which) are really & foot green blood sucking lizards in disguise...

[anyone remember David Ike]

Dricky
13/03/2003, 2:34 PM
Why is it when there is a bit of bush running the white house it wants to start a war that time of the month maybe??

JR Ewing
13/03/2003, 6:54 PM
I think the US should take over the world because I want all the oil. When I get all that oil I will turn my Daddy's company Ewing Oil into the biggest Oil company in the world.

Badweather Fan
13/03/2003, 11:26 PM
By god jr, we're pure outraged like.:rolleyes:
Thats pure craaaazy boy.
Ya can't like go round with like those sort of like pure bigoted views boy:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Grrrrroooooaaaaaan

Badweather Fan
14/03/2003, 8:25 AM
:confused: