why dont lim37 give this lad a chance? he plays with boro

L37Ultra
27/06/2007, 3:28 PM

Are u Alan carroll in disuge? :D

leather
27/06/2007, 3:32 PM
Are u Alan carroll in disuge? :D

no he is a pikey who after losing one of their better players to limk is hoping that limk take one of the boro's better players

Old keeper
27/06/2007, 5:11 PM
Hi

The door is open to any player who feels they can make an impact in the club, all they need to do is make contact and try out at a few training sessions. Simple really

the only 1
28/06/2007, 2:04 PM
no he is a pikey who after losing one of their better players to limk is hoping that limk take one of the boro's better players

im no pikey do you not want a player to better themselves?

leather
28/06/2007, 2:55 PM
If you had bothered to read many of my previous posts you would be aware of my views on players moving up and improving... i will give you the short version ... no probs with any player moving up and improving...

L37Ultra
28/06/2007, 3:09 PM
ya give the lad a chance, as oldkeeper said, its open trials to anyone who thinks they are good enough!! But in my opinion Carroll is not good enough!!! good at junior level, will be average at Limerick37

Guy Incognito
29/06/2007, 1:00 PM
ya give the lad a chance, as oldkeeper said, its open trials to anyone who thinks they are good enough!! But in my opinion Carroll is not good enough!!! good at junior level, will be average at Limerick37

Is this not the same Alan Carroll who couldn't get on for Athlunkard Villa last year in 2A.

gaidin
29/06/2007, 1:06 PM
Is this not the same Alan Carroll who couldn't get on for Athlunkard Villa last year in 2A.

No I dont think so. I think the guy you are on about is Alan O Carroll.

Alan Carroll was playing with Corbally last year.